Auditioning

"Hi,I'm Claire Valentine,and you?"I chirped.Yep,my mom should not have gotten me coffee.

"Hello love,im Harry,Harry Styles,"the dark brown curly haired boy replied back to me.He was wearing the same scarf as me,talk about awkward!

"I'm so nervous!"I stated,"I'm so worried they won't like me!" It's my second time waiting in this never ending strip of people,seeing if I have the X Factor.

"Don't be Claire,I'm sure you'll do great,what song are you singing?" he tried to persuade me using a cheeky smirk,"I'm gonna sing Isn't She Lovely by Stevie Wonder!"This kid isn't half bad i thought to myself,then replied"I'm singing Every Time You Lie by Demi Lovato,shes my total inspiration." It was true,I loved this Texan chick to death.

"Cool!"

"So where are you from?"

"Holmes Chapel in Cheshire.You?"

"Well i just moved from Orlando Florida about a month ago,now im getting settled in Wolverhapton."

"Thats near me!"her cheekly winked at me.

"Hahaha is a curly headed boy flirting with me"I winked back.

"Hey!These curls get the gurls!"

After about 20 minutes of bickering we were aloud to go inside the building.I went off in a corner and decided to practice a random song.

Everythings cool yea

Its all gonna be okay yea

And i dont know,maybe ill laugh about some day

But not today no

Cause i dont feel so good,im tangled up inside and my heart is on my sleeve

Tomorrow is a mystery to me..

And it might be wonderful,it might be magical,it might be everything i waited for,a miracle,oh but even if i fall in love again with someone new,it will never be the way I love you

As i finished singing the word to The Way I Loved You by Selena Gomez,i heard a few people clapping. I hastily span aroud on my toes to face Harry with two lovely women,the older one must be his mum,Anne,he told me in our chat session.And Gemma,who i already met.

"NUMBER 12291998 PLEASE COME ON STAGE,ONCE AGAIN NUMBER 12291998 PLEASE COME ON STAGE"a man belted out.Well this is it.As I walk toward the arrows, I cross my heart and pray to God.