Sheltered child

My names Ben smith, but everyone calls me jordan because I love basketball and I always wear air jordans. I love to play minecraft as well. This is the story of how one of my biggest heroes became my best friend.

Tomorow is my birthday. All I want is an xbox one. I hope I get one. Only God knows what I'm getting. Might as well go to bed I thought to myself. I was turning 21 the next day. I got into bed and took out my Nook tablet and got on youtube to of coarse watch stampys lovely world. It was my favorite thing on youtube. I had been watching stampy since may of 2012 and I had been subscribed ever since. I always imagined us being the best of friends and me going to live with him, but I also knew the chances of that happening were not good. I suddenly became very tired and fell asleep.

The next morning I awoke with excitement. I ran upstairs to eat breakfast. Later on that day at my party I got an xbox one the masterchief edition. I also got an xbox live account and a new phone. I also got 1000 dollars in cash. I immediately took it to best buy and bought a crap load of film equipment.

When I got home I decided to hook up all the electronics I got and bought. I made myself a youtube account. I made my first minecraft let's play video and did a shoutout to stampy and squid and amylee.