Meeting Stampy

As I was playing minecraft on xbox live my notifications alert went off. "Stampylongnose has emailed you" it read. I jumped outa my gaming chair and ran straight to my computer. "Hello jordan I recently watched your latest let's play and it was very good. Id like to stay in touch if that's alright. I'm doing a U.S. vlog later so I haveto go. Bye." I was so excited I couldn't sleep that night. A few days had passed by and I was sitting in the café of my church eastside praise when I heard a knock at a glass door.

I walked around the corner and I almost screamed. stampy was outside my church! I ran and opened the door trying not to be to nerdy. "Can I help you?" "Yes my car broke down outside and i need to call a tow truck, but my phone is dead." I lead him into the cafe and once he finished his call he looked at me and said,"So do you play minecraft?" "of coarse i play minecraft it is one of my favorite games next to halo. "no way me too!",he said."I know your stampy," i said. "Oh your a fan, i dont know if youve heard of him but on youtube look up jordanplayzminecraft he is amazing at everything in minecraft on the xbox and pc. "He is also amazing at Halo Reach campaign," I said. "Im Jordanplayz,"I said casually yet nervously.

"What?!? no way. "I dont mean to sound desperate but its always been my dream to be apart of the magic animal club." "Well you seem very much qualified... so... i dont see why not. its just you live here and i live in hampshire. unless maybe you move in with me."Yah thatd be amazing!"