Interview

My hands were sweaty and shaky as I sat in the lobby of Harry Styles Enterprise. Finally they called "Miss Katerina Roberts Mr.Styles is expecting you." I slowly got up and walked to the elevator and went to his office I picked up my fist and knocked on the door I heard a "come in" I then walked in I was surprised that Mr.Styles looked like he was barely in his early twenties he was also very handsome he had emerald green eyes that sparkled and a mop of curly brown hair at the top of his head. I sat down across him at his desk. I felt nervous but I was distracted because I kept looking at his perfect features.
"Hello I'm Harry Styles and I am looking for an assistant" he says while sticking his hand out which I shake.
"I'm Katerina Roberts nice to meet you Mr.Styles"
"Call me Harry, So are you experienced at all where have you worked before?"
"Um I worked for Mr.Williams up the road"
"Oh, Yes they are a very successful company as well"
"Will I be your assistant or for someone else?"
"Oh Miss.Roberts you will work for me if you get hired"
"Please call me Kat"
"Ok Kat I will let you know if you got the job or not by tonight"
"Um ok it was nice meeting you I hope I will see you again" I said shaking his hand.
I think that went well but I guess I will find out tomorrow. I walked over to my white Cadillac and went to my apartment. I unlocked the door and dropped my purse on the ground and walked over to the couch and watched T.V then my phone started buzzing around on the counter. I nearly face planted into the ground running to pick it up.
"Hello"
"Good evening Miss.Roberts congratulations you got the job as my secretary"
I smile crept onto my face.
"Thank you so much"
"No problem you start this Monday and I expect you there by eight am. "
"Yes sir I will be there!"
"Well have a nice rest of the day goodbye"
"Thank you bye"
I said as I hung up I squealed with joy as I ran and jumped on my bed. Things are finally starting to turn around.