Are you okay?

Kats POV

We had just gotten into the limo and we were heading back to the office when I noticed Harry looking a bit uncomfortable. "Sir are you okay?" I asked "Oh yeah I'm fine" Harry replied "Okay just making sure" I said with a smile. I was looking at him when I noticed a bulge in his pants and I thought what if I gave him that? Haha I could never make a man hard.

_______________________________

HARRYS POV

I was sitting a my desk looking through some papers when I heard a faint knock on the door "Come in!" I yelled. Kat walked into the room in her tight dress that hugged her in all the right places. "Oh hello Kat what do you need" I asked "I was coming to see if you needed anything" she laughed thinking it was funny. I laughed too. " Well I don't need anything at the moment but you can stay in here and just sit on the couch." " okay sir". " Love , call me Harry" " Sorry Harry I keep forgetting" she laughed again.

________

HARRYS POV

"You can go ahead and go home I don't think I will be needing anything else today." I told Kat.
"Okay, thanks Harry" she replied
I really wanted to ask her to go out on a date tomorrow night but I thought it was to early so I decided against that idea. "I'll see you later!" I called right as she walked out of my view.
__________

KATS POV

I woke up to the sound of my annoying alarm 'self note that I need to change that sound. I got dressed and all that so I could go to work, I for some odd reason was excited to see Harry again today.
I walked into his office with his coffee in hand. "Hey Harry" I said cheerfully "oh hey Kat, thanks for the coffee" I set it down next to him and started to turn away from him when he grabbed my wrist and stood up. "Harry what are you doing?" I questioned. "This" he said right before he pressed his lips to mine. I kissed him back but I had to stop myself and I pushed him back "Harry we can't do this" I said
"And why is that" he replied with a smug look on his face. I backed away from him and walked out of his office and back home