Chapter 1 - big news!

m/n: tysm for choosing this story! it took like about 3 months to make but it was worth it 

deku's pov:

i woke up by my alarm, of course it was all might repeating " i am here!" i roll over to click my phone to make it stop and lift it and see its 7:30. i i was drained from yesterdays test. mr aizawa said that whoever passed would get a surprise? only a few of us passed from how hard it was but mr aizawa should tell us today. i should get up i thought, i lift the blankets with my hand and walk up to my mirror in the bathroom. "mhm i need to look alive" i mumbled splashing some cold water on my face. after i take a towel to wipe my face and i take my toothbrush and squirt some toothpaste and brush my teeth.

By the time i was done, i got dressed into my uniform and checked my phone to see 7:43. perfect timing i guess?, feeling fresh and ready. i grab my mustered yellow backpack and walk out of my dorm to see ida and uraraka chatting until they called me over!

" hey guys! " i said walking over to them. " midoryia, the teacher will be a little late today! so we need to be on our best behaver. " ida spoke. i wonder why? " probably sleeping in his yellow sleeping bag or whatever " uraraka teased which made me laugh a little, i spoke to them for a bit but i did not realise kacchan walking behind me and giving me a little nug on my shoulder with his. " move it " he said walking past, momo called for some tea and cookies. " oh boy! i have not eaten breakfast yet! " i shouted closing my eyes and re-opening them. i check the time again 7:54, " why are you so strict with time deku? " asked uraraka. "well if I'm honest, I'm not so sure myself!" i replied, "ill see you guys later? "  " yea " uraraka answered me.

i trotted over to momo and i ate 3 cookies already. " slow down! you don't wanna choke midoryia! " she shouted at me, " sorry! " i mumbled sorta choking on one already as todiroki arrived and set his bag down and sat down.  " do you need some water?- " asked momo kindly!   " IM FINE- " i refused and kept choking as she gave me water anyways. " midoryia- " todiroki asked by my stupid action. " deku is an idoit! " kacchan talked over todiroki as i gulped the water down and sighed " this is what happens when you don't eat breakfast when you have time too! " momo scolded me. by the time kacchan left me and todiroki drank some green tea, which was amazing! I checked my phone again.  8:12. i have time to make it to class.

i was walking to class and when i open the door momo stared at me as i felt ashamed of myself for earlier.. should i apologize? denki walked up to me with mineta. jeez what rumour did they believe now?! " MIDORYIA I HATE YOU! YOU SAVED ME WHEN I COULD SAVE MYSELF AND KEEP GOING UNTIL YOU SAVED ME AND MADE IT LOOK LIKE IM HELPLESS! NOW I CANT SEE GIRLS IN SWIMSUITS!" mineta squealed. i had no idea what he was saying? " SHUT UP YOU FREAKING PERV OR ILL TELL SENSAI AIZAWA! uraraka shouted over the noise choking that grape head as the bell rang. everyone sat down and Mr aizawa walked in. " as you all know for the ones who passes will get a surprise because it was hard, even pro hero would have a hard time with it. so who passed is denki kamirari , izuku midoryia , kasuki bakugo ,momo yazourozo, shoto todiroki , ochoco uraraka , tyusu asui and ejiro kirishima." "god! that was so short!" shouted a voice. " ILL KILL YOU MIDORYIA!" shouted another. i actually did it?!  

" QUIET! " mr aizawa growled with red eyes and in 3 seconds he went normal. " for those who passed probably wants to know what's the surprise but only 3 know already." mr aizawa spoke. its obvious that mineta knew because he mentioned something about swimsuits! " for those who passed will visit the Pacific Ocean. " students who passes yelled in excitement " calm down calm, down now! ill ask the rest who did not pass to head to class 1-B's teacher and he will teach you today because his class is working on projects. but dont worry, you only do a file of facts about us teachers. " mr aizawa said, " BUT WHAT IF WE SAY SOMTHING OFFENSIVE! " ida shouted at aizawa. " that's fine." so the rest left in sadness and i did feel bad! but i was also exited.