Chapter 8 - Home.

( not mineeeeeee)

( it was nothing special if you skipped. he only cried and kacchan got the medic kit  )

katsuki's pov:

 "comon izuku " i said and he wiped his tears away with with hand and grabbed mine as i held it out. it made me mad but sad for some reason? i sat him on the same stool and plugged the hair dryer in. i pressed a few buttons and it was working so i stared to dry his hair.

after i was done i could not help but stoke his hair for a minute because it was so soft.. he enjoyed it until i realized I've been touching his hair for 5 minutes. i told him to get up and put the stool away. he was already in bed when i looked back. " kacchan? " he asked again as i put my legs into the bed lifting the blanket, he rolled himself into the blanket and covered his mouth leaving his eyes and hair. i dropped the blanket with my phone in my hand. " can you hug me? "

i dropped my phone on the small table beside me and reached out my arms, pulling the small broccoli into my chest. i shut my eyes and relaxed them. " shut up and sleep deku. " i growled. then everything became black.

( the next morning <3 )

( ur probs annoyed of me saying this but not mine 😘 cred: @athena

( ur probs annoyed of me saying this but not mine 😘 cred: @athena.av_art )

deku's pov:

i woke up in a soft place. my head ached like crazy.. i remember i have gotten drunk badly. mhm? i felt arms around me and soft breathing. it was warm. i looked up behind to see kacchan fast asleep. so he is the one who took me home, huh. i raised my hand and clenched it banging my head with my eyes shut. just then i felt another hand come onto mine and bring mine down. what even happened last night? i remembered the last thing i done was to text kacchan that i took strong alcohol. i felt his hand on my stomach and it tighten. 

" you dont do anything first deku. especially wake up before me. " he growled into my ear sounding comfy. why was he even cuddling me? he rolled over with my neck in one arm. " uh? is this supposed to be a death treath? " i asked confused. " what do you think idoit? " he chuckled and rubbed his eye. " ill blow your fucking ass up if you dont stop moving " he mumbled aggressively, loud enough for me to hear as his voice returned to normal. " what even happend?! " i asked. " you were so fucking drunk you could not even stand correctly. " he responded. " spare me the details later. " i said not wanting to hear more and tried to get up but i was held back.

i choked and coughed twice. " kacchan! " i shouted.  he let go but before i could escape he grabbed my shirt and sat up. he pulled me close as i started to sweat a bit. " you need to repay me with something from last night. " he said in a surprisingly hot voice. he hid his eyes behind his hair. " E-EH? WITH W-WHAT EXACTLY?- "  i became as red as a tomato as he let me go. he died laughing again.

" s-so what was that t-thing?- " i said crawled up into ball hugging my knee's with my back against the wall. " stupid idoit.. " he said. oh shit was this turning into something?-