OUR STARS

There was really not much going in this young lad's life, he might be seen as the most outgoing, and an overachiever maybe the most liked senior of Hillside Valley but this young man here is looking for something else, something which has only been experienced by the 47% of America. And that is correct my dear readers, this young man is looking for true love. The name of this young lad here is none other than one of our stars in this story, Mr Austin Smith.

Now, we will get back to Austin after we finish introducing the other stars of our story.

Miss Olivia Brown, is usually known as a very delicate person, some might even compare her as delicate as paper, making her a lot of boys ideal type, but our young lady here is the complete opposite of what is shown to the world, being the protector of her friends and family, loyal to those who are close to her, she is certainly an interesting young woman about whom we will dedicate our time wisely on.

Moving on...

Mr Lucas Williams, he might be cold on the outside but has the heart of the size of a blue whale, though he doesn't speak much don't let that fact fool you, he's one of the smartest man of the Valley, the proud of the academic area of his school...having no interest in romance whatsoever, makes him slightly different but we doubt that, that it will last long.

And to our final person, the one who will be shaking a lot of our hearts here

Miss Summer is her name.

That's it.

 interesting? 

You bet, no one knows from where this young lady came from, all we know about this young lady is that she is gonna be completing her senior year, here at Hillside Valley.

This makes us think about what is so special about this girl, which we will be reading about it in the next chapter.

Stay tuned!