The Meeting

disclaimer: don't trust a person who says, "how ya doing?" with a smile of an angel.

that is what our dear Austin Smith thought of her. An angel.

she continued talking, but it was as if all the voices coming from her became an echo..as he began to concentrate on her face.

not so special, but there was something in it that was alarming, those brown eyes..even he had it, but it felt like a warm breeze taking him in no matter the cold atmosphere around them, she was like this electric person who was dangerous with bare hands but completely normal and safe with the feeling of being protected.

snap(the click of two fingers together), "what are you thinking about, the weather? yes! isn't just splendid! ahhh yet there is no weather that I don't love more than autumn " said summer, which was ironic.

it took less than a minute for Austin to snap back into reality, and he shrugged and walked on without saying a word.

but that did not seem to defeat miss summer, cuz she was happily trotting behind him as if she just met her best friend.

they continued to walk towards the hall, where Austin was asked to write down his class...looking behind him he saw summer looking around the school, he sighed, "Well..the school office is down there, I hope you will find the way ...ok gotta go and take this jacket..your shirt is too..umm revealing", Austin said flushing a little

"oh! I didn't notice that...thank you" she shuffled around the pockets of her pants and took out a piece of paper.." oh right I never got to know your name..." .but Austin was already walking away in the total opposite direction.

with a sigh, summer started to make her way towards the office clutching onto the jacket that Austin gave her around her body.