New Mission and Reconciliation

About two days after the ordeal at the USJ, Izuku had spent them resting up and focusing on making sure he was ready for anything. Once he was back in action, All Might had asked for Izuku and the members of the Kobayashi residence to meet him at UA. As they walk towards the school, Kanna looks and seems rather impressed with the sight of the massive building.

"Wow. It's huge." "Yeah. It took me by surprise when I first saw it." Izuku answered, visibly uneasy. 'Didn't expect to come back here so soon.'

Noticing his unease, Ilulu questioned Izuku on it. "You ok? You seem a little more on edge today?" "I'm uhhh....I'm not exactly happy coming back to where I kinda....failed."

"Oh yeah. You mentioned that you went here before." Lucoa explained. "Sorry if this is kinda bringing back bad memories for you."

"It's fine. Which reminds me, why are you here?" "I haven't done a major healing at the caliber of you in a long time. I'm just worried something bad might happen." They walked towards the entrance with All Might waiting in his buff form. "Good to see you all here. Now if you'll follow me, I believe it is best that your situation is explained to the class of 1-A as well as the faculty after."

The group began walking into the building and down the halls with Kobayashi beginning a conversation. "So how did the class handle the reality of what Midoriya is?"

"They weren't told yet. We're waiting for that answer to be given with you all here." All Might opened the door to class 1-A with Aizawa finishing something he was saying. "With that in mind, I think these people will be able to answer why Midoriya and that woman were there."

The class turned their attention to Izuku with most of them surprised he was in the school again as Mina squealed.

"Aw, we have a green baby bunny with us!"

"DEKU YOU BASTARD!" Bakugou immediately started charging towards Izuku with his quirk active. "I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU FOR STILL BEING A NUICANCE TO ME!" He was about to hit his mark before Ilulu grabbed his skull with her hand back in it's dragon form. "You think I'm gonna let you hurt Izuku, dragon spit up? If you do, then you're dumber than I thought you were."

Bakugou immediately glared back as he sent an explosion to her face as she stumbled back a little. "How do you like that, watermelon tit-" He was cut off when Ilulu kneed him in the gut and began having her chest light up as she breathed in.

Everyone started to panic before Tohru punched the small dragon's head to get her to stop. "WE'RE NOT BARBQING THE IDIOT! DON'T MAKE THINGS HARDER THAN THEY ALREADY ARE!"

Ilulu let go of Bakugou with the class somewhat at ease, nothing bad happened before Izuku spoke up. "Ahem. I'm...I'm sorry for the sudden outburst. So I think we should start with maybe a few questions everyone may have about what happened to me after I left UA." Izuku explained while going down the line of what they needed to know to get the basics. "To make a long story short, I couldn't live where I was anymore with my main residence being the home of Ms. Kobayashi here. She's been incredibly helpful to me while All Might has also helped with pulling a few strings to give me a possible opportunity to still be a pro without graduating from a hero school. As such, I was given the ability to do legal vigilantism without fear of arrest. This led me to knowing about the USJ attack and with the help of Tohru here, the invasion was stopped." Izuku motioned to Tohru with the raven haired girl in the back known as Yaoyorozu raising her hand.

"But why did he help you? Also, why aren't you being taken care of by your family?"

"The family I have right now is my father who is a deadbeat. My mother died a few years back from a villain attack with my eviction being on the same day as the first day of UA. It was irritating, but I'm not holding any grudges. Afterwards, I met Ms. Kobayashi and All Might explained this chance to me since he's been a big help teaching me. As such, I was put in the program and now I'm a vigilante."