The Gathering

Once Upon a Time on a mountaintop above all Jesus appeared. On the mountaintop where jesus arrived he began to shine with bright rays of light.  The rays were Flooding the surrounding towns with Jesus's hormones. All the little omega were shaking and quivering when they sensed the hormones. They smelled like delicious fresh cut grass and just the slightest sent of his hormones could force any omega to go straight into heat. Moses the towns purist Omega whom never let an Alpha get to him trembled at the sense of Jesus. Moses was astonished that he gave in and went in to heat so he pledged to find whomever sent the hormones to Jerusalem and make jesus take care of the problem he created. Moses was following the sent in the hormones and tracking up the mountaintop. His legs were shaking and his knees were buckling. He was barley even standing up straight. His heat was to strong for him to handle. When he finally reached the top of the mountain he fell to the ground right in front of jesus. He looked so submissive and breed-able. He was as hard as a rock while pleading for Jesus's big hunky cock to thrust in his ass.Jesus stood there staring as his cock slowly began to rise.
"Your pathetic" Jesus stated.
He hoped Moses would back off and solve his own problem but to his shock Moses liked being degraded. After Jesus said that Moses only got more horny.
"I will give you anything you want only if you make the Ten Commandments known"Jesus said.
"I WILL DO ANYTHING DADDY" Moses yelped "I will do anything in the world as long as you shove your massive cock in my ass first."
"Fine you'll get what you ask for" exclaimed jesus
Jesus carried Moses over to a rock sitting him down on his lap.He dragged his hand up Moses thigh while sucking on his neck. First Jesus took off Moses shirt and turned him around.He sucked on his nipples until they were burning and red.Then as jesus slowly removed Moses pants he reveled Moses's leaking wet cock dripping with cum already.Jesus wrapped his soft veiny hands around Moses soaked dick. He began jerking Moses off while listening to his yelling moans.
"Ngh I'm gonna cum" screamed Moses.
"Please let me cum" Moses pleaded.
"Not yet sugar tits" said jesus.
Jesus removed his hand from Moses cock and shoved it in his mouth.Suck on my fingers said jesus. Moses rolled his tongue around Jesus fingers making Jesus's cock become even harder.After sucking for a bit Jesus picked up Moses by his ass and began fingering him. He started with one finger but Moses was just so tight.
"Mhm Ngh Jesus Please stick another in I want more"
Jesus stuck two fingers in thrusting inside His ass while listen to Morse low groans.
"Please give me your cock daddy🥺"
After hearing that Jesus gave in his cock was now harder then ever leaking cum.He threw Moses on the floor and put him in fetal position. Jesus just lightly shoved the tip in before jamming his cock all the was in while hitting Moses good spot which made his whole ass vibrate.Morse began yelling out crying and pleading for Jesus to go harder. Jesus covered Moses mouth and whispered in his ear your being to loud kitten they might hear.Saying This turned Moses on even move he was almost at his breaking point but he want the only one. Jesus legs were shaking as he pounded into his ass every second. Moses was tight it was suffocating Jesus cock.
"Jesus please I'm gonna cum"
"So am I Mhm"
"Wait Jesu not in my ass it will feel so juicy and good that I might get pregnant since I'm an omega"
"I'm willing to make that sacrifice, I will give you a child Moses and will shall name it God of Anal"
"Finally I've always wanted this with you Jesus please fill my ass with your delicious and juicy cream"
Jesus squirted all in Moses ass.It was so filled. Cum was dripping out of it. It looked so tasty that Jesus couldn't resist it. Jesus shoved his tongue in Moses ass tasting all the scrumptious cream. His tongue was exploring and roaming around so many new things. Jesus loved it.

Finally it was all over and Jesus and Moses lived an amazing life full of so many surprises especially Anal God their amazing and beautiful son. But that good didn't last forever and in the end they all died.Jesus and Moses went to hell for being Gay and having Anal. While their son lived a happy life with Big Daddy God in haven.
The End..