•Chapter~1•

*Chloes pov*
Beep beep beep beep. Ugh what is that annoying noise? Oh right my alarm! I quickly shut it off and hopped out my rock hard bed. I went over to my "closet" if that's what you want to call it. I took off my favourite cream sweater and white tank top and some ripped black leggings. I opened my drawers and got out my underwear and crop top and headed to my disgusting shower. I quickly took off my old pyjamas and undergarments and turned the shower on hopping in a little bit after. I quickly washed my body and hair then hopped out. I dried myself and then put on my clothes I combed out my wet brown hair and gathered my stuff and headed back to my room. I used to share my room with four other girls but they all got adopted so I'm left all alone. I dumped my stuff in my closet and grabbed my book and strayed reading. there was a short knock at the door followed by my caretaker Mrs Ellis.
"Chloe get down stairs we have a lady who would like to adopt a girl" she informed me.
"Fine" I replied setting my book down.
We walked down the stairs and I joined the group of girls. just after a young lady walked in who only looked about 20. She had chestnut brown hair and beautiful dimples. she had a short conversation with Mrs Ellis then she slowly walked around the group of girls stopping to talk to a few. I was near the end of the group so when she finally got to me a was relieved it was nearly over. she got to me and looked at me smiling.
"Hi I'm Bethany!" she said
"Chloe" I mumbled
"You're very beautiful Chloe" she said genuinely
"Thanks"
"Would you like to be my new daughter Chloe?"
"I guess so" I replied scared
"Well then sweetie go back your stuff and meet me back here." she told me
"Okay"
I ran upstairs excited but scared at the same time. I quickly packed my short amount of stuff in my old suitcase and walked down the stairs to meet my new mum. She was currently signing the papers. I walked over and waited patiently.
"Ready to go babe?" She asked
"Yeah I guess so."
"Well let's go!" She said grabbing my hand and leading me to her car. we drove home to my new house but on the way I fell asleep.