I like me better when...(2)

Part 2 :D
For the first time in 300 years, we have a Sunghoon POV incoming
Also this'll probably be 5 parts minimum
+ if you aren't familiar with it yet, i use itallianic to represent their thoughts now :D

The tension in the room is killing, Heeseung and Sunghoon having some type of staring contest until Heeseung finally looks away, getting up and going to the door. According to the clock he's gonna run late if he doesn't start moving to his next subject right now. His schedule was also packed, his only free time was 3pm to 5pm and he wanted to use it to lie down and sleep

"When are you free?" Heeseung asks

why are you saying this?

"Anywhere between 3 to 5 pm" Sunghoon retorts

"Alright, see me here at 3:30. Let's start practice there" Heeseung sighs, finally closing the door

No, Heeseung! You'll die of exhaustion- what are you doing? 

As soon as the clicking sound of the door wears off, Heeseung sits down, regretting his desicsion

no, hee. you've got basketball, guitar, and tutoring lessons today! cancel the plan already

Tears of regret start to form in his eyes, silently curling up infront of room 3. He isn't even gonna get an ounce of rest today, and considering his fragile body; that'll be quite hard.

no, no. I can do this...regain yourself, seung.

He gets up and wipes off the tears using his sleeves. Running late to his biology class, leaves in a frenzy.

But maybe he should've been a bit more quiet, because Sunghoon on the other hand was eavesdropping on his 'silent sobs'.

•·•

It was 3:31, Heeseung was running 'late'  (to him, if you aren't there by atleast 20 seconds after sharp, you're dead) and rushes to the white room, legs giving up every step he takes. 

Sunghoon has probably been waiting for 20 minutes, stupid.

Wait- why am I actually caring about that crazy ass??

Endless thoughs start to fill his brain, as he finally knocks on the door to room 3

Fortunately, he gave himself a 10 minute timeout at gym (because Jungwon insisted, since he looked stressed) and used the time to pack clothes, because currently he isnt really wearing anything suitable for dancing.

Everything was dizzy, and blurry for Heeseung. He was in a daze. He started to even halluncinate colors flying everywhere. He brushed it off as mere side effects, though. 

You're fine, Heeseung. You've done this before.

"Heeseung, right on ti-" a muffled voice could be heard right before he blacked out

_____

Sunghoon anxiously walks back and forth, the only thing in the room that you can hear is either his footsteps or the clock's 'tick tacking' sound. He's never been this worried to meet someone before.

Especially if it was Heeseung, the idiotic jerk.

The door finally knocks, makes Sunghoon shiver a bit. Hesitantly, he opens the door to reveal Heeseung in a basketball jersey, sweat all over his body.

He looks hot. Wait- what am i thinking?!

"Heeseung, right on ti-" Sunghoon opens the door, but instead of being greeted by a long awaited smile, Heeseung's body had droppoed on him, causing both of them to fall on the ground.