001

𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐒
October 15th, 8:00 pm
(Work out - J. Cole) optional.

Connie's eyes fluttered down to his phone noticing that he was getting an incoming call. Hoping it was from Jean for it only to be from Eren. He declined the call and texted eren what he wanted. He put his AirPods in and turned on Work out by j. cole but sped up. He thought never in a million years would he be walking down the aisle with tampons and pads. To be honest he couldn't tell the difference between them.

He scratched his head a little and picked up a big pack of super tampons. He could have sworn it looks like syringes on the box. He thought that maybe his eyes have been fooling him since he just got off of a twelve-hour flight with no sleep.
He thought to himself that Sasha could have and came got this shit and not him. But it was ok though cause he would have this as a reason for her to buy him food in the future.

He turned around and heard a voice of a younger woman and another person. He started to walk in the direction and the voice started to get closer. He went down to another aisle and felt something crawl on him so he turned around. "The fuck was that," he said and he felt a sudden collision with something he heard something drop. He turned around to a girl on the floor rubbing her head.

He observed her a little she had straight brown and pink hair in a bun since she had just got her hair dyed and silk pressed and multiple crystal necklaces with an evil eye necklace. His eyes dropped to look at her plump lips. They look so soft he wondered how they feel. His eyes wandered to her eyes they were light brown he felt like he could get lost in them any time and any day. He felt his tongue slide across his lip and he finally got out of his trance.

"I'm so sorry are you ok?" He reached his hand out to her and she nodded and took his hand. Connie dropped down to pick up some of her groceries. Her eyes wandered to the pack of tampons in his hands as he picked the groceries up. She also saw that he had work out by j cole on. A smile sneaked upon her face and he looked back up at her. "Your girlfriend is lucky and You have good music taste." She spoke.

Connie turned his head to the side a little and rubbed the back of his head trying to think about what she was talking about. He looked down and he had on a white hoodie that said " I heart my girlfriend" and black sweat pants with some slides. He laughed a little to himself "Nah this isn't mine my friend Eren let me borrow it." Her eyebrows perked up at the name that she just heard.

"Wait how do you-" before she could finish her sentence she saw a little kid that looked around three ran up to the stranger that was in front of her. The small boy was fiddling his finger then he tugged on Connie's pants to get his attention. Connie focused on the Child and the little boy said "sir have you seen my mommy" both of you could see that the little boy was on the verge of crying. His heart sunk seeing a tear run down the little boy's cheek. Connie picked up the little boy.

-
You shook your head at the fact that he was holding the child a little unstable but it was also amusing to you. You gently grabbed the kid out of his arms. "What's your name buddy" you asked with a slight smile on your face so the boy doesn't feel uncomfortable. Connie looked over at her and he noticed the way her dimples come out every time she smiles. It was so cute to him.

He felt a small smile sneak upon his face while seeing the genuine reaction between you and the Child. He didn't even know your name or you but he could tell you had a good heart. The way your smile looked so genuine and your eyes shined at the Child. It was almost as if he saw a perfect sight in front of him. Maybe even an angel.