I've been meaning to do this for a long time

Okay, so time for an imagine (I think they're called imagines)!

TW: Your enemy.

You were somehow locked up in a quite nice looking room with your enemy.

Your enemy.

Your phones had magically disappeared, and there wasn't any device that could help you get out. You both were very pissed because of this situation, but there wasn't really anything we could do about it, right?

Right.

You glanced at the clock on the nearby wall.

1 AM.

You yawned and realized you were sleepy.

"Hey, you!" you called your enemy. 

"What?" they grunted.

"You're going to have to sleep on the floor. I'm taking the  bed."

"Why should you get the bed?" they said carefully.

"Because I don't want to sleep in the same bed as you!"

"Then sleep on the floor!"

"No. I don't want to sleep on that stone floor. It's cold."

"Can't we just share the bed?" they said tiredly.

You gave up and walked over to the bed. You built a barrier of pillows that would prevent you and them from touching each other.

Then you just flopped down on your side of the bed and covered yourself with the only blanket.

Only a couple of minutes later your enemy flopped down on the other side. 

"Good night," they grunted.

You said nothing, not wanting to wish them a good night.

'I hope they'll freeze to death,' you thought evilly and enjoyed the warmth from the blanket.

Unfortunately, the enemy stole the blanket from you one hour later and you were freezing.

You tried to get it back, but the other was too strong. 

"Fuck," you groaned to yourself.

You hugged yourself. 

Did you get warmer? No. 

Suddenly your enemy tore down the pillow barrier, circled their arms around your waist and held you close.

"What the fuck?!" you exclaimed and trashed around to get out of their grip, but once again, they were too strong.

"Would you be still? I'm trying to warm you," they muttered in your hair.

"I don't need your stupid warmth, bitch!" you said and tried to bite them.

"You were shivering so much that I couldn't sleep," they said through gritted teeth. 

You eventually gave up and fell asleep, trying to ignore the person warming you.

You woke up and realized that your enemy wasn't there.

"Good," you muttered.

But you heard the sound of showering from the other room. They were still here.

You picked up a book from the floor and started reading it.

A while later your enemy came back, with a towel around their waist and shirtless.

You looked away, hiding the creeping blush.

"Aww, are you blushing?" they teased.

"Put on a shirt, dumbass."

He snickered.

You decided that it was a good idea to shower too, so you took a dry towel and went to the bathroom.

You discarded your clothes and turned on the shower.

There wasn't any schampoo in sight, but the water was warm, so that was a plus.

Suddenly a pair of familiar arms circled around your waist and held you tight.

"What...?" you whispered.

A kiss was pressed into your neck and your enemy whispered huskily:

"I've been meaning to do this for a long time."

What is your reaction?

***************************************************************************

(483 words)

My reaction would probably be to kick the enemy in the groin and freak out. Then hide. 

Okay? Okay. Bye. Have a nice day/night/whatever and eat some tacos 🌮