♡︎𝐉𝐢𝐬𝗼𝐥: 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤♡︎

{Horror, Smut & Fluff}
-just a little making out.-
~Part 1~

~Top: Joshua~

Summary: Jisoo and Hansol are enemies trying to find a way to help each other make it out of a crazy elevator they get trapped in. They work together and make it out and suddenly become closer, in a heated makeout session.

~"I said for these papers to be in my office at exactly 12PM sharp! Ugh! You are just useless, can't even do a simple task right! Mr

~
"I said for these papers to be in my office at exactly 12PM sharp! Ugh! You are just useless, can't even do a simple task right! Mr. Choi can do much better than you. This is just filth!" Joshua's boss said to him. "Oh how I hate that name." He thought to himself.

"I'm sorry sir! I-I'll do-" Mr. Park put his hand up. "I don't want to hear another word from you Mr. Hong! Get me my work before you leave or it's your job on the line! And I mean it." Mr. Park slid the papers back to Joshua who sighed and quickly took them. He apologized again before leaving his office.

"God! I hate this job." He muttered to himself as he quickly walked back to his office space.

Joshua was mad. He was furious. He was upset! He hated the fact that he always had to be compared with the boss's 2nd assistant, who happens to be his worst enemy! And he is none other than..

Choi Hansol.

Park Enterprises was one hell of a job, and Joshua didn't have a problem with the people... just his boss and of course with Hansol... and with the job period.

The only reason he didn't quit is because he needs the money since they do pay him a good amount of it every month. If that wasn't the problem, he would've quit on the spot, like most of the workers there.

Joshua and Hansol hated each other since middle school. Their families all know each other and wanted both of them together but they immediately declined. Joshua was nice to Hansol at first but... he went with the way Hansol acted towards him.

***

Joshua was working on the papers that he didn't get to finish, he was tired and frustrated. He couldn't wait until his shift was over.

"Gosh, all of these papers... why can't Mr. Park just let me live for once? People make mistakes. I'm sure Han- can't even say his name." He muttered to himself. "What was that about me?" He quickly looked up and groaned.

"What Hansol." He said going back to his papers, Hansol scoffed and continued drinking his coffee. "Well I heard my name so of course I want to investigate... not that I want to see... well you." Joshua raised an eyebrow. This guy here.

"What if I wasn't saying.... well your name?" Hansol just hummed. Joshua just faked a smile and continued his work. "Whatcha working on?" Hansol asked. "Why does it matter to you Choi?" The younger put his hands up in surrender. "Jeez man, I was just asking a question. But if you want my meanness then you can easily get it! You don't deserve my kindness anyways."