Chapter One: Hawaii Part One

~Futaro~

"Gooooood morning!" Yotsuba's cheery bright voice roused Futaro from his sleep.

"Quit sleeping on the couch like that! You'll catch a cold!" Nino's sharp tone prodded his consciousness as well.

"Wow, seeing you like that is making me sleepy too," Ichika's softer voice danced around his brain next.

"Get up, Uesugi-kun," Itsuki gently rocked his body upright. He blinked several times, his surroundings slowly came into focus. He wiped the drool from his face and lifted his head from the pearl white sofa he'd been sleeping on.

To the uninitiated, this would be the dream. Five beautiful girls all surrounded him, trying to wake him up. He could practically imagine the envious groaning from the men in his class. But to Futaro, these beautiful sisters existed for only one reason: to be a pain in the ass.

"What happened to the wedding?" He smacked his dry lips. The Same dream from the other night. He mused.

"Ehh!" Yotsuba blushed, grabbed a pillow, and buried her cherry-red face into it. "Who's wedding could it possibly be, Uesugi-san?"

"Aren't you getting a little ahead of yourself," Ichika smiled, hiding her blushed cheeks behind her raised sweater collar. Futaro's gaze lingered on the eldest sister. It was never wise to take Ichika's expressions at face value.

"Never mind that," Nino barked. Nino crossed her arms and pointed her chin towards the ceiling. "We need to decide already?"

"Decide what?"

"Our graduation trip, Futaro. You were the one who suggested it," Miku's said, in a voice that was barely louder than a whisper. Futaro thought it was fascinating how his ears managed to pick out her voice, especially with Nino in the room.

Yotsuba came over and plopped her body next to Futaro, cupped the sides of his face, and stared right into his eyes. Her bright electric blue eyes easily muted everything else in the room, pulling his attention to her. He inhaled sharply.

"Ueeeesuugiii-san? Are you okay?"

"I—yes," he turned away, feeling his cheeks grow warm. Yotsuba giggled and turned back to her sisters.

"For now, let's just point to where we want to go." She suggested with a cheerful chirp.

Yotsuba pulled out a large map from underneath their living room coffee table.

"We already know how this will end up, though," Ichika complained.

"Well, nothing else seems to be working," Itsuki shrugged, "alright, let's go on three!"

"One, two, three!"

The five girls at once pointed to random areas around the map.

"Paris? No way!" Miku sulked.

"What do you mean, 'no way!' It's Paris! The fashion capital of the world." Nino defended her choice.

"That is in no way interesting."

Nino scoffed, "It's better than Okinawa! That isn't even outside Japan. And we've already been there with Dad!"

Ichika raised her hand, "then how about New York. There's plenty of shopping you can do there, and I'm sure there are museums and stuff for Miku."

"That's a bit expensive, don't you think, Ichika?" Itsuki wondered.

Nino threw her hands up in the air. "Then what do you suggest?"