shaking wolf

I look at Nia in front of me shivering, she started shaking after she said something about her father. "Nia?" I whispered. No answer... "Hellooooo?" I waved my paw in front of her face. Still no answer, she began shaking and her breathing became unsteady and shallow. 

"Nia?" I said again. Nia's eyes began to fill with tears, her breaths quickened and she was now shaking more vilently than before. "NIA!" I was getting scared, her breaths where rapid and hollow.

I ran into the cave to get her sister Winter. "Winter, WInter!" I whispered, prodding the silvery-white wolf's back with my paw. She rolled over to face me.

"What?" she grumbled, displeased to be woken up.

"Nia she... she-"I couldn't find the right words to say, but she seemed to understand the situation. Winter got to her paws and an over to her still shaking sister.

 Nia's condition haden't gotten any better, she was wimpering, swaying side-to-side, shaking violently, tears streaming down her ashy-gray fur, and her breathing quick and rapid. "NIA!" Winter exclaimed as we rushed to her side. "Nia can you hear me!?" the shaking slowed... there was hope! "Nia!" Winter said. Nia's ear twitched in the direction of her sister, as if she could hear her.

"NIA!" winter said louder, she must have also seen the twitch. Nia's shook her head, and looked at Winter. I breathed a sight of relife, Winter did too. Nia burried her mussle into her sister's fur and cried. 

After a while of letting her sister cry it out as well as wisper back and forth to each other, Winter asked me, "What happened?" I told her a vauge discription of what we had spoke breifly about. Winter nodded and put her head on her sister's shoulder.

I let the two have their moment and lied down on the stone floor next to the others who had slept through the entire thing. I didn't think I would have been able to sleep after the insident, Yet I eventualy found myself fall into a light sleep.