Chapter 1 - The Fanmeet

Third Person POV

"What just happened?!"

The second the girls stepped out of the fanmeet area, Jianne lost the strength in her legs and almost collapsed until Ari caught her and led her to a nearby seat.

"Woah, are you okay?" her sister asked, worried about why she was suddenly like this.

"That was so nerve-racking!" Jianne exclaimed, relieved that it was finally finished, "I can finally breathe!"

"You were that nervous? Maybe it was a bad idea..." Aira said nervously, rethinking her choices.

"No! No, it's okay. It's not like I didn't want to go, I just didn't think I would be this nervous..." Jianne explained, not wanting Aira to misunderstand.

The girls walk to the car park where XianHua was parked but his car wasn't there. They spend a few minutes walking around to try and find it but with no avail. Only then XianHua decides to text them that he wouldn't be back in another half an hour so they decide to walk around as they wait.

"So what exactly happened in there that made you so nervous?" Gyuri turned to the girl, watching as she started getting flustered just by thinking at it again.

"Well... It's not a BIG thing..."

---------------------------------------------------------

Flashback

"It's been a while..." Zeyu starts off the conversation as he focuses on signing her album as an excuse to avoid awkward eye contact.

"Yeah, it has..." Jianne responds, nervously looking at anything but Zeyu to also avoid eye contact.

"So-" Zeyu was about to attempt to continue the conversation but thankfully for him, Zihai interrupted and saved him from further embarrassing himself.

"JIANNE! Wow it's been AGES since we saw you! Are the others also here??" Zihao frantically looked around to try and spot the others and saw them shyly waving to them as to not attract anymore attention.

"Yep! Surprise!" Jianne said, trying to sound as if she wasn't sweating buckets because of nervousness and was casual about this.

Zeyu thought that Zihao talking to Jianne would buy him some time to think of what to say (he would've prepared all the possibilites and ways to explain himself if he had known he would meet her here). But he missed his chance to say anything because before he knew it, her time was up and had to move onto Zihao, who she was already speaking to.

While Zeyu was kinda regretting his life choices, Xinya walked up to the table and placed her album in front of him, snapping him out of his thoughts.

"Xinya! You're all here!" He said, the fact that Jianne is here means that the others probably are as well didn't register to him until he saw Xinya.

"Yeah, we tried to surprise you guys so Aira and Shuyang helped us." Xinya briefly explained the situation.

"Shuyang knew? Since when?" He asked shocked that the maknae was able to keep that a secret from them.