Hyunjin

Y/N'S POV IN HYUNJIN'S HOUSE 

I was with my best friend Hyunjinie . We were playing around as usual , "yah give me my phone !!" i scream madly because he didnt want to give it to me . "yah if you dont show me who text you i will checked it !!" he said laughing . "yah , ok ok " i said annoyed . he opened  my phone and saw the guy i been talking to for a while . He seems mad or annoyed , but why??

HYUNJIN'S POV 

When i saw that was her ex boyfriend Kim Taehyung was texting her i got mad and jealous . And the  fact she replys back it kills me . They text lovely with cute words , this annoys me . "why are you texting him ?" i said mad . "H-he u-uhm " she said little nervous . "he what !"i scream . I relise what i had do and quickly run and hug her . She was crying , did i really scared her that baddly ?

Y/n's POV 

When he screamed to me i got so scared so i started to cry . I didnt want to hurt him , i know i promise him i would never talk to tae again but i felt so bad for tae so I talked to him . He went to me and hug me , i felt so safe in his arms . suddenly he kissed me i was so surprised but i kissed him back he pulled away and he said "i like you y/n...". I was so surprise , I was shoked . I have feelings for him too , isn't this destiny. So i told him "i like you to Hyunjin "he was so happy he started kissing me so passionately.

AUTHORS POV

They were kissing so hard that now the kiss become hot , a hot makeover . He began to drag you over his room . He started to kiss your neck while putting you in the bed . He got your shirt off and started to massage your boobs with the bra . You stopped and took your bra and he rapidly and aggressively grab them . He went down leaving love marks until he got onto your boobs. 

He were sucking on the bigger one and massaging the other one . She was a moaning mess , hyunjin becaome more horny with y/ns moans. Hyunjin then aggresely rip y/n's pants and pantys, he starts to play with her clit . Y/n moans , he inserts 2 fingers into her making her gasp . "hyunjin~" y/n moans . "call me jinnie " Y/n noods . 

hyunjin was impatient and pull his pants & boxer down . He looked at y/n and y/n nood , He inserts himself in while y/n starts to moan . He trust in a unhuman speed making y/n to gasp . Hyunjin speed up every secon it passed . "jinie faster~" y/n moan every time hyunjin speed up . Hyunjin groan , moan , for every thrust he make. 

He rub y/n clit to add more pleasure making her to moan more and more . "jinie i am gonna cum~" "me too babe " they both said while moaning and groaning . Y/n cum and hyunjin didnt , "i am almost there ~" he wisper in her ear . She just hum in respond , he cum in her and thrust a few more . Hyunjin place his self besides her and wisper"i love you" and kiss her forehead . 

THey cuddle all night ........

PLEASE  RECOMEND ME IDEAS !!!