Awh you cant run from me~

(The knife has fighten prints of shuichi-) *turns off the TV* w-what was that shumai?.......... Hello?

Talk please I did kill him but he was unfair with the fight so I...... Killed him shumai I can't believe you am breaking up with you.......... *he grabbed him harder* what let go no why I have to go stay here no*ties him up* I'll be back ok dear don't cry I'll be quick

Now all I have to to do is... Hey shuichi hi kayde soooo will you be my boyfriend no I have one already oh... You don't have to be so cold about it well I don't care just don't get in my way your way of what....... Don't worry about it oh ok your taking this very well to well..... How do you feel about Oma? Oh him he is an loser if anything he's an waste of space oh ok then come in ok? Now*kills her*

well then ok hi oma why are trying to escape oh right you can't talk here*rippes off the duck tape on his mouth * ow awhh did that hurt your ever cuter in pain and fear hmmmmm what to do with you now I'll keep you like this ok...... K awh don't be sad kichi am not going to hurt you~ ok. Now time to destroy hope peaks milde school one press of an button everyone will die and kichi will be all to my self time to press-"glass breaks" what was that I go outside for an minute and he runs away awh this is going to FUN*huff* can I stop running now I think am far away from him I don't have any food or water....... AHHHHHH- shhhhhh it's fine am here*in kokichis mind I can't breathe someone help me*is he asleep awh he is he to cute for this world well then time to go home well then I think he is comfy well then *drives home picks oma up* sill not up hmmmm well then I'll put him in my bed and we will cuddle*after setting up the bed puts oma on the bed*ok time to cuddle chu I love you oma why aren't you waking up yet your scaring me please wake up soon huh? Kichi~ your uppppp you were scarring me so much kichi am sorry it's fine just don't do that again awh you can't run from me and you know that right yes hmmm looks like the drugs worked I love you and you love me allllll better wanna blow up the school NO! I didn't drug ya enough here say "ahhhh"

no............. Bad choice no wait "ahhhhh" good boy "gulp" hey shumai I wanna cuddle with youuuuu of course we can oma yay Amma lay on your chest ok my sweet sill not wanna blow up the school what were gonna do that yep let's do it nowwwww ok my sweet ok! Wanna press the button do I! *presses the button" ✧⁺⸜(●˙▾˙●)⸝⁺✧ʸᵃʸ where did you get glitter from I dunno wattpad magic stop breaking the fourth wall ok shumai well then what do we do now.........move away there gonna find us...that is an good plan lets do it we need to find an new house though