1

Death P.A.C.T
" So. We haven't prevented that many deaths in the past." Tree stated
" Hardly any." Pie added
" I predict we won't prevent death any longer" Remote said
Everyone gave her a deadly glance and she looked like she was sweating to be honest.
" What do you think Liy?" Pen asked looking to Liy's direction but she just wasn't responding.
" Are you ok Liy....?" Tree asked earnestly
The only thing Liy did was look at him dead in the eye until she lunged at Pen scratching him on the mouth
" AHHHhHhhHHH" He screamed as loud as he could. " WHAT THE HELL!!!! WHY WOUlD YOU DO THAT!?"
But of course she didn't respond, Pie  ran over to Pen somehow managing  to pick him up, she quickly ran over to the furthest tree in the forest and placed Pen behind the tree. She placed a mask carefully on his face and he squinted his eye because of the unbearable pain of the scars.

Iance

" Ok so like guys , what are we doing today? Going swimming? Just chill?" Asked Pencil
" I thoink we should joist chill ." Stated Bubble
" Well I 'thoink' we should do none of your ideas cause there all STUPID!" Snowball shouted
" I agree with Snowball! I hate all of your ideas !" Fanny screamed
" We never like, asked you two in your opinions!" Pencil shouted angrily at Snowball and Fanny
" Anywoiys what do you thoink Match?" Bubble asked
No response came from Match. " Hey, Match can you grab me my sowing kit?Flower asked trying to get a response. But all Match did was glance at them. Then she did the unthinkable she opened Flower's sowing kit, took the utensils out and some string and tackled to Lightning! " LIGHTNING ELECTROCUTE HER!" Snowball scream3d whilst encouraging him.Lightning tried getting the his point to Match's head but he couldn't reach. Match pinned him down and started to sow something on top of him. For some reason no screams we're heard. Ruby and Snowball ripped Match off of Lighting and Snowball threw her out of the forest!
" WHAT THE HELL SB!" Pencil yelled but before Snowball could reply she locked her eyes on Lightning on the floor....

His eye and mouth were sowed....

Thank you for reading the first chapter of my story I hoped you guys enjoyed!

I'll do taco's team next chapter.