Chimeras Collecting Chaos Emeralds

All ship kids in this story, Dr. Gen Ethics, and STAK belong to me.

SNT belongs to CourtneyProjectSNT.

Nazo belongs to Chakra-X.

All official Sonic characters belong to Sega.

The older blue chimera called STAK lead a younger blue chimera called Spirit to a particular building. They had two chaos emeralds tucked away in their possessions. A part of Spirit had a bad feeling about this.

"Don't trust him. He'll lie to you and use you," SNT's voice gently spoke in Spirit's head. But he ignored that part of him. STAK was his uncle. He wouldn't purposely steer him wrong. Right?

"Um, Uncle STAK? Where exactly are you taking me?" Spirit wondered. The older two-tailed hybrid gave him a glance and then opened a metal door.

"This is Dr. Eggman's base. One of many, that is. I want to test you first to see where your current power level is at. Then I'll be able to help you unlock your full potential." STAK explained. He gave his genetic nephew a smile, but there was a mischievous nature behind it.

"Not Doctor Eggman! Don't go anywhere near him!" SNT's voice sounded scared in Spirit's mind. Once again, he ignored it. He then heard his father's voice too.

"Testing our power? Ha! Don't make me laugh. We are the strongest there is!" Nazo's voice boasted.

The hybrid child gave his uncle a small smile back and nodded. "Ok, uncle. I understand. That makes sense. Although I have no idea who Dr. Eggman is." He said.

"He's my creator and the most brilliant man on the planet," STAK informed him.

The two chimeras walked through the metallic halls of Eggman's base. Spirit was in awe at all the varying robots and rooms they passed by. This place was built so well! Probably even better than his creator's place. He was so distracted by the place that he didn't notice when his uncle stopped walking. Spirit bumped into him and immediately said a sorry. STAK glanced back at him but said nothing, then he opened a metal door.

"Metal! I need you to-" STAK was saying as he led Spirit inside. He stopped as he saw someone. The older chimera's eyes widened for a moment before becoming angry and pounced on someone who looked like Sonic.

STAK was on top of the Sonic-looking person and was about to punch him. Before he could, the robot in the room held his arm back. The chimera looked back at him confused.

"Cease and desist, STAK! This child is not the faker, Sonic." Metal told him.

"What the hell are you talking about?! It is Sonic!" STAK yelled back and then looked at the teen he had pinned down. He was immediately confused at what he saw. "Wait, what?" he uttered.

The hedgehog that was pinned down looked just like Sonic. Except for the robotic parts, that is. This Sonic look-a-like had a robot ear, right arm, left leg, left eye, and cheek. There was also a metal plate in the middle of his chest. He also had a thruster attached to his back instead of back spines. His robotic parts looked just like Metal Sonic.

STAK had no idea how to react so he simply got up silently. He looked the Sonic look-a-like up and down for a moment as he processed things. He then looked over questioningly at Metal Sonic while pointing at the other hedgehog.

"Explain this!" STAK ordered his robot ally. Metal walked over next to the cyborg Sonic.

"This is Sonic Android. He... He is my son. He was created by, in his words, 'some crazy rat'. Don't worry, just like us, he is completely loyal to Dr. Eggman." Metal explained. If the robot hedgehog could smile, STAK swears he would have to Sonic Android.