The Main Three

"So, when you think, Zombie Apocalypse you probably think of survival of the fitness!"  "dude thats not what its called-" "oh be quite im doing our intro!", " anyways! making a cure, innocent people getting eaten alive. Yeah, I thought so. Another thing is that kids aren't meant for this, and the few that make it to adulthood are helped there by their parent or their group" " but uhm...... there is a few, a few kids who can survive on their own, no adults. No help. No supplies. Yet somehow a 13-year-old boy, his five-year-old sister and some kid from down the road he's talked to maybe twice, somehow manage to survive being chased by dead, people, hell even a pack of wolf,(i still have no idea where thos wolfs came from- francy shut the hell up-) yet they somehow manage to stay alive and get captured and brought to some "sanctuary" yeah so now they need to escape making friends and allies along the way.

"so, who are you three exactly? You look young. Your name and ages now." A tall skinny lady said to the small group being pushed into a small blood smelling room, "COME. ON." The women yells slamming her hand on the table by her. "i-"a tall girl with brown hair that's red tips are a faded red says shocked by her aggression, A shorter boy hands the other girl a little girl with blonde hair. Then walks up to the lady and pushes his dirty blonde hair behind his ear and looks her in the eyes and says "you shut your preppy ass up. You don't know what we seen." The lady laughs "oh yeah? What have you seen huh? Your dog get ran over?" she laughs again, this made him vey upset he knocked the clip bored out of her hand as the other boy gasp, "have you seen some one you know get there guts pulled out of them? A kid no older than 3 get eaten by there mother, or have to shoot a kid?" he says looking her in the eyes as they are full of shock and some fear, she stays silent "that's what I thought, you have no idea what its like out there so you cant tell us shit" he says walking away from the lady to go get the little girl from the brown haired girl. The brown hair boy walks up to the lady and teller her "I'm Victor and I'm 13, the boy over there he's Francy and she's 15, the girl is his sister she's Dorian and she just turned 5" francy pats the lady's shoulder "hey don't blame him for what he says, he's been through some bad stuff even before" he looks down "just don't take it personally he doesn't like people in general, I'm lucky he didn't shoot me when he had the chance" she pats her shoulder again before going to sit on the floor with Dorian . She nods before picking up her clipboard and writing there info down.

Word count: 483