1- When all you're good for is putting out fires

┏━━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━━┓

┏━━༻❁༺━

𝔚𝔥𝔢𝔫 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔶𝔬𝔲'𝔯𝔢
𝔤𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔦𝔰 𝔭𝔲𝔱𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔢𝔰

┗━━━༻❁༺━┛

Blonde locks danced through the soft winds, long braid flowing freely behind the mysterious traveller as he and his companion walked through the open ravine- though the floating pixie wasn't exactly "walking". They didn't look like they were in a rush, calmly embracing the warmth of the blazing sun as they looked around in awe.

Actually I knew they weren't in a rush. How? Well let's just say I've been following them for the past 45 minutes. Don't get me wrong! I'm not a stalker- I mean I'm not trying to be! I just really gotta ask them something important...Oh, by the way, I'm Hana.

I'm quite the mysterious and cunning person if I do say so myself. I've lived my fair share of a tragic past like any other main character. Lost my family, lost my home, got my vision, put out a fire and off I went on a long action-packed journey to change myself for the better blah blah. I guess the only thing that makes me different from other protagonists is that I don't go to the Akademia and sit at the very back of my class, staring out the window at the sky with a depressed look on my face. Wow, I'm pretty unique, aren't I?

You know what would make me more unique? The fact that, rather than finding myself on this long journey, I began to lose myself instead...What? It's been done before? W-well then what if I were to tell you that I'm a runaway princess trying to reunite some dragon warriors to protect me! Huh? That's been done before too?? Uhh- I gotta find a way to kill my monster teacher before he blows up the world!! This too?? Gahh- I'm a super short volleyball player who aspires to be an ace with nothing but my jumping abilities and a gorgeous setter to support me!? How the heck have all these been done before!? If I were to tell you my story now, you'd just call it boring compared to all this!

"You said you were collecting sweet flowers, right?" A high-pitched voice questioned from below, snapping me out of my daze. After undergoing a very long and complicated series of a events- I somehow ended up here, at the very top of a ravine, staring down at the traveller and his companion as they collected a couple white flowers for archon knows what.

"They're not helping anyone, they're not rushing to go anywhere, and they're literally right in front of you!" I whisper yelled to myself, clutching the poor weeds bellow me tightly into my enclosed fists.

"But what if they don't hear me when I call out to them!" I abruptly stood up from my place on the lush grass, turning around and beginning to walk further away from the scenery. After about five steps, I stopped and glanced behind me.