10♡

- Aliyah Point Of View.

- As what Beomgyu said, nakipagkita ako sakanya, hinihintay ko na lang siya. Ewan ko ba but I suddenly so curious sa story na sasabihin niya saakin.

I once got hurt dahil yun sa Ex-Boyfriend ko, he had a dare with his friends. I'm not like this actually, I used to be a happy girl, yung tipong wala akong kinahihiya sa sarili ko.

I enjoyed myself before not until I met Hans, I was amazed by him, Let's say Love at first sight. He rejected my offer when I asked him to be my friend but after a week, I guess?

He agreed to be my friend. He was fun to be with, so everytime we hangout I'm always excited. I fall for him deeper, he confessed to me and of course because I was deeply inlove with him. I accepted to be his boyfriend.

After a month of dating, he just broke up with me saying that It was all just a Dare, I got hurt and that is the time I changed.

I become so distant and cold to everyone, I mean only boys, I'm afraid they will do the same thing to me. I got hurted a lot so I doing my best to ignore it.

Until Beomgyu suddenly showed up, he wants to be friend with me but I didn't let him. I mean I would love to but my still I don't want, he might do the same thing to me. They will just play my feelings.

Maybe Hans and his friends made a dare because I was such a happy girl before and they want me to get broken, So maybe no one will made a dare again because now I was half broken.

I came back to reality when someone taps my shoulder. It was Beomgyu, smiling at me, I just stared at him coldly. He sat infront of me.

"What is the story you will tell about?" I asked, I'm impatient so he better be straightforward. "Well, It's my story. It was all started when I met a girl.

She used to be so cold to me not until she became friends with me, She only showed her real self to me because ahe trust me. Not until I fell inlove with her and she rejected me because she said, She only use me to forget about her past.

She really don't care about our friendship, I was hurt really hurt, I see her as my friend but it was complete opposite to her. I become just like her, barely socialized afraid that they will only use me to forget their pains.

Since I met my friends, I showed my real me to them and everyone. I started socializing again. That's a true based story tho. It's my story." we just had the same story lmaoo, He was used, I was dared.

"We have the same story but the difference is You were Used, I was dared." he was shocked when I said that, I sighed. I want comfort so, I will just tell him.

"I'm avoiding people because I don't want to feel the same thing happened to me before which is to be dared. They will become my friends because It was a dare.

When I used to be a bright person they took advantage of me but now I'm a cold person and completely broken maybe they will stop making a dare about me?" I said, I didn't notice a tear fell out of my eyes.

he was guilty even though he's not doing something but there's something about him that he's guilty because he was doing something to me that I didn't realized but I shrugged it off.

"Can we be friends? Looks like you like my story?" He said, I stared at him coldly but immediately nodded. "Sure." I said and just smiled.

I think there's nothing to be afraid of? I will just start socializing again. It was all in the past, I will leave it there. Forgive but never forget.