Unplanned Meeting

We were in the bathroom of the restaurant.
Every thing happened all of a sudden...

When both of us did not mean to come to the same place for job meeting. We stood there doing nothing when we both saw each other and keep staring at into our eyes as it was like seeing heaven or the evil. Again.

We were lovers, just 2 years ago. But now we are strangers. We were happy, I wasn't her first love cause she loved Eren but He left her, dumbass blind boy. I met with Mikasa in a bar when she was upset and drinking because of Eren. When I saw some old men messing with her I acted like I'm her friend and help her to get out of situation. Took her to Hotel
Saying to myself " wtf am I even doing?" while taking her into the hotel room. she was drunk, couldn't even walk properly. Laid her to the bed but she hold my hand

Mikasa: don't leave me, Eren.

I'm not Eren, I'm gonna put some water here for you and some aspirin.

Well she is a big girl who can handle herself so I didn't need to stay with her but yeah she was beautiful. Thinking while who the hell was Eren, how he can just like beauty like her...

I'm pinning you against a wall with my hand around your neck, Grabbing both hands of hers above her with my right hand pinning her against the wall but her back touching my chest. My left hand on her chest , playing with her nipple, kissing behind her neck, biting several times, watching her how she whining while how she shuts her eyes and letting her head to fall back to my shoulder. I know that she is wet in her underwear. Cause I know how she liked to be fucked. I know what turns her on. I know how she likes to be touched. I know how she sounds when she moans-

Grinding her knee against your crotch and you whimper, partially from pain and pleasure. Pushing my right leg between where craving to be touched and letting her to remember my touch... and the way she signs..."fuck"
Mikasa: *fuck* stop teasing...
Y/N: Someone is excited to see me after a long time but who knows where this trip is going to take you? Ready for your long ride,baby?

Mikasa:I need to be the in 5 min or they gonna be suspicious. If you're going to fuck me then do it already I don't have much time for your teasing, I need to go back there. This is important meeting for me ,just like yours.

Y/N:Saying "Huh, Worrying about me ? Good to know that. But I'm so sure you liked to be teased cause that's what you body shows me" while touching her clothed sex.

Mikasa : mmmh..

Grabbing her on her waist and turning her to face me, seeing her how she is just a mess when I tease her

Grabbing her on her waist and turning her to face me, seeing her how she is just a mess when I tease her. Her pink lips..." fuck" can't taking her eyes away from my lips, I've missed kissing these lips, I wanna do so many things to you but short time doesn't let my dream come true.
Bringing my face to her ear and saying these words to her:
"Maybe we should stop your trip here since you don't have much time for it"... as I lick her neck.She is a fucking mess under me, her lips are getting apart, facing me and looking forward to find some friction into my leg but of course I'm not going to let her find what she was looking for.
I took my leg back between her thigh, letting go my hand , she hardly hold herself to stay stand still.
Looking her how much she wants to be fucked but I left the bathroom.
I still love her, but I'm a person who can't forget when someone breaks my heart, how she broke my heart when I only was there to tell her to marry me...