16. Ashi gets angry

Sidd: What? What do you know?

Ashi: You didn't notice me but I noticed the tension on your face. I don't know the reason... but looks like something big has happened.

Sidd gets nervous, "Ah..."

Ashi: No no. It's okay. I'll ask you that later. Before that, tell me... did you have your morning tea or coffee??

Sidd: No...

Ashi: I knew that also. And that's why I already brought a coffee for you.

Sidd: Oh wow! You're so sweet. But why did you bring only one cup? You should have brought two coffees na.

Ashi forwards the coffee to him, "Now don't talk too much."

Sidd drinks a sip, "Wow! It's amazing."

Ashi: Made by me!

Sidd: Oh really? That's why it's tasting quite different from the one I drink regularly.

Ashi smiles.

After Sidd drinks the whole coffee...

Ashi: Okay! Now tell me what happened?

Sidd: No... nothing.

Ashi: Arey! Just a while ago you said that you were in tension. And now you are saying that nothing has happened. This is not fair!

Sidd: After that superb coffee, and your company... All my tension is gone now. So, I'm fine.

Ashi: But...

At the same time, Sidd's phone rings.

Sidd: Excuse me!

He goes to another side and picks up the call.

Sidd (on phone): Hello.

Dharm: Sidd, that driver is freed now from the jail.

Sidd: What? That's a great news!

Dharm: Yeah, but take care that this mistake doesn't happen next time.

Sidd: Yeah sure! You don't worry. From now on, I'll be more careful.

Dharm: Good. Okay bye!

Sidd: Bye!

Sidd comes back to Ashi.

Ashi: What happened?

Sidd: See, all my tension has vanished now. The reason for what I was so tensed, is resolved now.

Ashi: But what actually happened??

Sidd: Oh c'mon yar! What happened that doesn't matter. The thing is that everything is okay now. So, you also don't worry.

Ashi: Fine! I understood that you don't want to share it with me. Okay then, I also won't ask you from the next time. Happy?

Saying this, Ashi takes the cup and goes from there in a little anger.

"Ashi! Please listen na...", Sidd tries to stop him, but she doesn't listen to him.

Ashi goes out of the cabin and goes to the reception.

Sidd: Shit!! Oh god! What game you are playing with me? I don't get rid of one problem and another starts. Now how will I convince Ashi?? Well... Siddharth, did you notice one thing? She brought coffee to decrease my tension. And what does this mean...?

In the evening,

Ashi leaves the office. She comes out and moves ahead to the bus stop. Meanwhile, Sidd comes from behind in his car. He plays his car horn.

Ashi sees it, but she ignores.

Sidd brings the car just beside her, "Hey Ashi! Come na, I'll drop you to your home."
Ashi makes an unamused face and avoids him.

Sidd: Ashi! Please don't ignore me like this. Talk to me na.

Ashi: What happened? What do you want from me?

Sidd: Why are you so angry with me?

Ashi: Who am I to get angry on you? I'm just an employee and you are my boss.

Sidd: Okay then. Come and sit inside the car... and it's my order.

Ashi takes a deep breath and gives an angry expression, "Fine!"

She sits inside the car and then Sidd starts driving.

Ashi has sit, but she doesn't talk to Sidd. And whenever Sidd tries to talk to her, she just gives a short reply and then again mute!

After some time...

Sidd stops the car. Ashi looks around her... this is not the place where she lives.

Ashi (confused): Where have you brought me?

Sidd doesn't reply to her. He takes off his seat belt and opens the door.

Ashi: Siddharth! I'm asking something to you?

Sidd: Why should I reply when you have no interest in talking with me?

Ashi: Means? You said that you'll drop me to my home. But instead of taking me to my home, you have brought me to an unknown place... and now you are saying that 'why should I reply you?'. Like really??

Sidd avoids her questions and gets out of the car.

Ashi shouts from inside the car, "Siddharth!!"

Sidd comes to another side and opens the door for Ashi. She comes out of the car.

How's the chapter?

Where did Sidd bring Ashi and why?

Stay Tuned For Next Part.

Signing Off~

SUMAN