New role of sameer

Sameer reached naina's house and rung the bell. Naina only has her mom she opened the door.

Naina's mom= NM

NM: Sameer tum yaha ?ab kya chahiye tumhe?

Sameer: woh naina se maafi magne aaya hu.

Looking down.

NM: aajao! Dikhati hu tumhe naina.

She takes him and points at Naina.

NM: yeh dekho naina.

Sameer sees there and gets shocked as it was naina's picture with Garland on it.

Sameer: y- yeh k- kese hua?

NM: naina ko heart cancer tha last stage uske paas sirf 7 mahine te jeene ke liye. Aur ronak ne ushe treatment diya tha. Cardiologist hai woh. Woh jab tumhe talak de ke aayi ushe aagle din uski haalaat bigad gayi aur mar gayi.

Sameer stepped back and ran out of the house took his bike and left.

Flashback of how sameer came to know the truth of naina being innocent.

Sameer and sunaina were staying together they didn't marry yet.

Swati came with ronak she rung the bell.

Sameer opened the door.

Swati: sameer! Yeh ronak hai naina ka cousin bhai koi boy friend nahi hai uska.

Ronak: ha sameer! Naina toh meri choti behan hai. Usdin hum garden mein te aur gale lage.

Swati: aur yeh sunaina tum dono ko alag karna chahti thi tumhe ahasil karne ke liye aur tum dono alag  hogaye. Saari misunderstanding ab jake clear hogayi. Tumhne kabhi naina se dhaang se baat karke sach jaane ki koshish ki nahi ki jo dekha ushe sach maan liya. I didn't expect this from you sameer.

Swati and ronak left.

Naina had taken a promise from swati
About not to tell about her to sameer.

Sameer: sunaina! Kyun kiya tumhne aise.

Sunaina : sammy woh....

Sameer: Don't call me sammy. Just tell why? Give a damn answer.

Sunaina: kyunki mai tumhse pyaar karti hu.

Sameer: wow! Like seriously sunaina tumhe toh pata hai meri shaddi hui thi naina se. Main naina se kitna pyaar karta hu. Phir bhi tumhne humari shaddi tod di. Kaisi aurat ho tum tum jo ek dusri aurat ka ghar tod diya apne hi dost ke saath aisa kiya. Pagal toh main hu jo tum par vishwas kiya. Mujhe toh apne pyaar par apni naina par bharosa karna tha. Aaj se humari dosti khatam. Apna saman aur yeh gatiya sakal lekar dur jao.

Sunaina packs all her stuffs.

Sunaina: sameer..

Sameer: JUST GET OUT! AND NEVER COME IN FRONT OF ME!

She left.

There sameer went on his knees and broke down in tears.

Sameer: YOU failed as a husband sameer. Not only as a husband even as a lover. Ab main naina ko kese face karunga. Mujhe mera guilt kaya ja raha.

Like that sameer didn't go to her house for 2 weeks.

After 8 years.

Sameer was sitting in the same place in the balcony cool weather. He heard footsteps approaching him.

Sameer smiled.

Sameer: Naina.

He turned to her.

Naina gave him a jacket.

Sameer: thank you beta!

L= little. She is of 8 year old.

L. Naina: kitni baar aap bhul jate ho papa jacket pehne. Aapko bimar padna hai kya?

Sameer pulled her made her sit on his lap.

Sameer: aap hona bacha.

Kissed her cheeks.

L. Naina: papa! Mummy  bhagwaan ji ke paas khush hogi na?

Sameer: ha bacha! Aur woh na hume waha se dekh bhi rahi hai. Humare saath humesha hai woh. Ek Khaash baat batao?

L. Naina: ha na batao.

Sameer: tumhari mummy ka naam bhi naina tha.

L. Naina: wow meri aur mummy ka naam same hai.

Sameer: chalo hum khana khate hai aur sojate hai.

He takes little naina and goes down stairs.

************************************

So clearing the confusion. Sameer had found little naina getting buried by her biological parents. He saved her. and called the police and explained everything. The police said to him they will leave her in the orphanage. But then, something was stopping him to do so . He saw her face so innocent and adorable. He saw reflection of naina in the little baby. Sameer then said to the police that he will adopt her. He will take care of her as a single father. The police were not agreeing but sameer pleaded them. The police agreed and they completed the formality of adoption. He was attached with baby at a first glance. And named her naina sameer maheshwari. Sameer's daughter. From then he stays in London with naina's mother and shifted his company there. Even her parents were arrested as sameer remembered their face. So police asked as them to give their sketch.

***************THE END************

Do vote and comment.

I know it was not that good and i guess it was boring.

Not an edited chapter ignore mistakes.

Next story will be on a storyline from yudkbh track suggested by AdhrijaSharma

Do read her stories too she is even a writer and vote and comment on it too.

She gave a beautiful storyline I hope I will pen it down beautifully.

Bye!

************************************