Lily 2.0

My life was completely normal, I had strict-ish parents that loved each other, an annoying younger sister - by almost less than a year, and another baby was on the way. I had a few friends, my sister had some as well, although she was a little happier than I was. It was all good.

Until mom had a misscariege, it went all down the drain, our family I mean. Mom had a therapist and no time for us or the house, dad drowned in work and I tried to hold things in their right places, making breakfast, cleaning the house, yelling at my sister for those cigarettes she kept stealing from my room... you know the basic duties of the person keeping everyone afloat.

One day I was coming back from the park after school, with one of my junkie friends and we saw something no one wants to see, my dad fucking someone, wronglly assuming it was mom I just went to George's house and played some games while we smoked.

Well, it was not mom.

Long story short, dad was fucking one of his students, mom caught him somehow made a cut in his arm and now I'm squeezed in the back of the car while the fucking dog has a baby seat that takes all space and spacey Violet is by the window.

I wasn't like her, she was small and thin, with mom's blonde hair and features close to hers as well, whereas I had black hair, large hips - I think my butt is big since the day I was born- and had this features that were closer to dad's mom than my own, though the blue eyes I got from mom were a bit hard to miss.

Violet was complaining about something while mom and dad talked to her, but my earpods were loud enough so I wouldn't have to hear the whole family drama. Dad looked at me with a straight face in the mirror when I rolled my eyes at their attempts to talk to me.

I don't consider myself as bitter, not even after all that has happened. I was always the happy cherry, the witty comments, easily in trouble though - hard convictions and made up mind - but I'm the most cheered up person in the family, yet not a fan of positivity.

You know that person that looks like she is mean enough to live in hell, hates everyone and everything, just the mean demeanor that exhales negativity and something darker that you can't quite understand? That's me.

However, when you get to know me or just stay around for a while, it can be pretty surprising.

The house looked like one of those old mansions, exactly and not a drop of paint different from the many pictures of it I had seen in my computer. Something about the stillness of it throughout the years gave me the creeps.

Of course I wasn't about to move into a place I knew nothing about, while searching about the house on the internet, because mom and dad talked so much about the amount of history it must've held from being constructed some time ago, I stumbled across the city's history... one thing led to another and I ended up searching about the schools.

I must say... this is not the finest district in keeping the students alive.

There was literrally a massacre in the school we were going to study in, an actual massacre - okay, it's not like I'm obessed with murder or anything, but I do watch too much investigative tv shows and I might ocasionally listen to the radio program about true murder... - it just got me more intrigued and the comments session led me to an even deeper search.

The dude that went nuts or something and killed everyone, lived in our house, as in was literrally murdered by the cops in the middle of his bedroom. Following that, there were murders and suicides leading all the way to the first owners, the ones that build the house.

A mad doctor and a fancy housewife, abortions, experiments with babies - murder of most, kidnapping, experiments with animals and even with their own child. The wife killed him and ate a bullet, in the dining room I believe, and they left a crazy creepy lab with samples of his experiments in our... drums please... BASEMENT!