Chapter 12: let's sing with them

3rd person's pov.

" BACTERIA!" Where are you? We are being late."

"Coming.." she stepped out from kitchen with a bowl of payesh.

"Take it." She handed it to Fayad.

"What is it?"

"Can't you see. Have some. It's auspicious." He is staring at her.

"What? Uff! You are saying that we are being late. But you are delaying to eat it." She tells these word while feeding some payesh to Fayad.

" Now, put it and let's go." She grab her purse and start for leaving. Fayad take her hand from back.

"It's good before starting for some good deed to have something sweet, isn't it? Then part your lips."

" Have some, my good luck." Tahoy opens her mouth. He feed two spoon payesh to her.

"What are you waiting for? We are already late." Tahoy is surprised at his behavior.

At the discipline room.....

" By listening both party and according to all the evidence,we decide to declare that Dr. Hussain is falsely accused And Dr. Matt and Dr. Aswin's certificate is banned ." Everybody claps.

" And, I would like to add a special warning that controll yourself before break into someone's house. By regarding the condition of you guys, we are giving you 1 week paid vacation. Don't stroll around but to stay at your home." By hearing the name of paid vacation, they exclaimed to joy.

" Court is dismissed."

They all leave the room.

Axel is dancing in African way..." We wey wyyy wooi" everybody is laughing.

"Why are you dancing? Vacation isn't for all. Me, Dani, Xavira, Joy jealous of you guys." Vedra said that depressedly.

"Then just break your head. You will get vacation too." Axel is smiling sheepishly.

" Guys, what are you doing today?" Shawn asked.

" Don't be over excited. You need rest." Fayad lectures Shawn.

Everybody is making crying face.

" Dr. Hussain is right. We all should rest today."

Yes, my beloved bacteria.  Fayad's expression be like .

Ahem! Control...

" That will be a waste of vacation." Nate added.

" I don't want you to have fun, so you should rest." Vedra also agreeing on that fact.

" Dr. Vedra is right. I'm also jealous. I can't have some fun." Xavira is giving gloomy expression.

" Make them understand, please." Fayad turns to Tahoy.

"Mmm... Then, we can do one thing. Take rest for today. Because we all are surgeon. Rest is necessary for us. We can gather at night after their shift. In this way, we all can have fun together."

"T, you are the bestttt.. I love you." Says Joy.

Fayad is glaring at his direction after hearing his words. But joy didn't understand. Shawn notice that.

"Ok, then bye guys. And be safe." Says Dani.

When Shawn was passing Fayad, he hugged him and whispering to his ear,

" Quick, Buddy. Or your girl will be gone." He smirks.
Fayad hit his knee joint. " Ouch! Fayad!"

" What happened to you guys? Leave him aside." Vedra is defending Shawn.