chapter 4

Esmeralda p.o.v
  Opening my eyes felt like being ripped from home. I had no idea why I had dreamed of that stuff but for once in my life I felt completely at home. It felt as if I was completely accepted for who I was and not what I did to seem perfect.
  I quickly shook the thoughts from my mind though and started to get prepared for my first day at Forks High school.The feeling of missing something did not leave me though.
   Bella and I had decided to leave early so that we would have time to look around and get acquainted with our classes and maybe some classmates.
   After a long hit shower I stood in the mirror with a towel around my body criticizing every thing I saw. Sure, I was not ugly but I did have many flaws and mom and Bella were always helpful enough to point them out to me.
  While Bella had medium , soft, dark brown hair I had a light chestnut mop that rested on my lower back. My hair had always been pretty hard to manage but the time was well spent making my never quite perfect enough appearance.
After taking the time to finish my hair and skin routine I threw on the outfit I picked this morning.

Hair

outfit

outfit

  The outfit I brought to remind me of the two years of school I spent at the Institute for Gifted Children

  The outfit I brought to remind me of the two years of school I spent at the Institute for Gifted Children. As a child they had tested me on multiple occasions for a high intelligence and eventually I was given a scholarship for the local genius school near were we lived at the time.
  Somehow even being a genius wasn't enough to get any acceptance in my family though so the entire time I was there I learned from the best how to be utterly perfect.
  The school was some of the few places that actually accepted me for who I was and everyone actually understood as most of them have done same feelings of never being enough. They taught me how to dress perfect, get the perfect grades, and even how to act flawless. The lessons I learned there were the weapons that shield me even to this day.

Time skip

Still having an hour before we had to leave I  went down and started breakfast since I knew from experience dad could not cook. Shuddering I remembered the time he tried to surprise me with breakfast in bed last summer, I woke to the smell of smoke and rushed down stairs. He was over the stove and had literally caught an egg on fire somehow. The only edible thing he had done for breakfast was a price of in toasted bread with butter. Still, I politely ate it and thanked home before excusing Myself to go laugh.
  Don't get me wrong I can be myself around him, I just didn't want to hurt his feelings or ego. He was she only person in the family I could be myself around and I made sure to never take advantage of that.
  After pulling three plates with Sausage, Bacon, toast, and eggs I poured some milk for all of our breakfast and sat at the dining room table waiting for them to join me.
  The view outside had not changed since the last time I visited but it still amazed me to watch all the little forests creatures go about their days.
  Dad came down first and we laughed catching up until Bella came down. She did not seem to realize the weather out but I was shot going to judge a she last time I did it caused a huge ruckus even though I was right.

 She did not seem to realize the weather out but I was shot going to judge a she last time I did it caused a huge ruckus even though I was right

***Time skip brought to you by my dead                                            grandma **

  The car ride was almost dead silent aside from small talk about directions and the weather. I'm sure by now Bella had realized she did not prepare for the weather yet she said nothing of it and continued to drive.
  A few seconds later her truck made weird noises and we pulled over. All of the tires were good and nothing was leaking so Bella said to just go to school and hope for the best. However, the truck wouldn't start!!
  What a great beginning to the day! We could not call dad because he was already at work and he had something about a bunch of animal attacks he was looking into, that men at he would probably be too busy. Sitting there discussing what to do, a red sports car pulled over to the side behind us and a tall blonde girl stepped out.
   She looked as if she belonged to another world. Her long silky hair seemed unaffected but the wind or damp weather and even in her simple clothes she looked as though on the way to a fashion show. The most captivating part though happened to be her face. She had little to no makeup and the bone structure of a goddess, her eyes were a light warm honey color that just made all thoughts of anything else disappear.
  Her face appeared cold and indifferent almost but her eyes told another story she seemed almost vulnerable. Realizing I was staring I looked away quickly and waited for her to arrive before us.
  She paused once she stood in front of us to do a quick glance over of Bella then directed  her attention to me. " Hello, I saw that you were broken down and I was wondering if you needed any help ", she asked. Even her voice sounded angelic.
  We told her the events and she surprisingly was sable to fix it very easily. I tried not to stare and act completely unfazed and collected but it was quite hard when she stared at me so intensely with that small smirk on her face every few minutes.
After we finished she offered to show us to the high school as we were going the same place apparently.
   Once we got back in the car I took a  second to collect myself and saw Bella look at me weirdly. After the journey we went to the front office and got our schedules heading to first class.

Rosalie p.o.v

Once again I was every thankful for Alice's gift as a pulled over to the side of the road right were I was told she would be. I purposely took my time to make my way to the two girls so I could look them over.
  This morning Alice instructed me the person she had been having visions of would have car trouble on the way to our school. She however did not tell me which girl it would be.
  I quickly glanced at the first girl and while she was not ugly she was definitely not my type and seemed the type to be trying to hard. Quickly deciding she could not be the girl that was supposed to complete our family I looked to the other girl.
  The instant I looked at her I could not stop it was if a gravitational force was pulling me forwards her and that was how I knew she had to be the one. Her hair was silky and flowed freely behind her as if she had complete control over it and her beauty rivaled even mine and that was no small feat.
  Every part of her seemed absolutely perfect and I couldn't even describe the feeling of when our eyes met. Though I was never jealous of Edward much I now was more jealous than I had ever been that I could not know what was going on in her head at this very moment.
  After finally arriving in front of her I quickly glanced at the girl beside her again and looked away since she held no interest. " Hello, I saw that you were broken down and I was wondering if you needed any help, I asked politely. She looked back up at me shyly and very cute at first and then in a  flash she was right back to confident and almost complete perfect seeming. I wonder what made ever change like that but she was beautiful to me either way.  She nicely said in her smooth voice, " we are just  having a little car trouble, we pulled over to check our a noise and now the truck will not start back up. "
Quickly finding the problem we were back on the road in a  flash and I led her and the girl I believed to be named Bella to the front office. Before leaving to find my family.

  Hey guys, sorry the last chapter was short but I had no time to finish it and I thought something was better than nothing. I would have been posting more but I fell at school and apparently have a concussion do I have been instructed to limit my screen time and only sit or sleep in a  dark room pretty much.
ANYWAYS thank you for reading and I gave you an decent sized chapter to make up for it.
Do you guys prefer pretty short chapters with a  lot of updates or more detailed chapters that might take a little bit longer to update?