Chapter 1

Death at the Orphanage 2-The final Ending

--------------------------------------------------------PREVIOUSLY-----------------------------------------------------------

Scarlett has trapped Chloe in her own room and keeping her prisoner by using the knife that she used to kill Melissa as a weapon so Chloe cant leave........

To read the full version of what's Previously happened go onto my page and read the story Death at the Orphanage - Hope you enjoy :D xx Comment and rate and tell me what you think xx

--------------------------------------------------What happened next--------------------------------------------------------

Chloe stood anxious and scared of what was going to happen. "Whats going on?" she asked nervously. Scarlett grinned as her blue eyes went darker and more blood came from her lips. "I told you........................Don't Leave Me!................................

Chloe had gone stiff as she watched Scarlett step closer every time she spoke. "You left me for a different girl! but now you only have me" She said as she smiled holding the knife towards her with the blood dripping down. "What do you mean i only have y- wait...Were's Melissa?" Chloe said as she starred at the blood remembering that the only other girl she had been with was Melissa. "Well.....Some of her is on this knife some of her is over the floor but most of her her is in the basement" She said as she put on a evils mark and giggled as she opened her mouth for one last sentence "And some of her is in me" She said as she licked her lips which was covered in a red substance.

Chloe stood in tears.....Melissa was her sister her only sister and her best friend. "Aww what's wrong? Is Chloe going to cry? Well you should have thought about that before. We could have been best Friends but you picked her instead.....We can still be  friends just me and you and ONLY me and you!" Scarlett said putting the knife down to her side and putting on the sweet inocent smile she had when they had met. Chloe starred at her with her eye's wide open and mouth shut. "Your a monster!" She said grinding her teeth with anger.