CHAPTER 18

🌸Pink Dominance

It's morning, Calista finished her bath and is now blow drying her hair.

"Here it is." Pumasok si Sylvester holding a tray of fruits and her lemon tea.

"You sure ito lang breakfast mo?" Sylvester asked while putting the tray down sa mini table malapit sa kama.

"Alam mo namang I'm not a fan of heavy breakfast." She replied. Pinatay na niya ang blow dryer and continued brushing her hair.

Sylvester walked behind her, he stared at her through the mirror. "I'll help you apply make up."

Calista stopped and looked at him seriously. "Do you swing that way?"

"No!" Sylvester immediately answered. "Nakita ko that boys do it for their girls."

"That's sweet." She commented. "Ok, sit beside me."

She tapped the extra space sa rectangle chair na inuupuan niya.

"Anong una?" He looked around sa vanity to see kung anong uunahin niya.

"Sunscreen." Kinuha ni Calista ang sunscreen at binigay kay Sylvester.

Sylvester grabbed it, he pumped the bottle. Nang may lumabas na cream, nag lagay na siya sa mukha ni Calista.

She felt his slender fingers touching her face. His skin is warm as well, but it was a little bit rough.

"Ok na." He said pag katapos. "Ano next?"

"This one." Calista handed him a serum.

"Parang gamot." He commented dahil sa istura ng lalagyan.

Calista ignored what he said. Nilabas niya ang cellphone niya and took a video of what he's doing.

He didn't mind, sanay na siya dahil gusto ni Calista na ca capture ang mga important memories for her.

After he's done, concealer naman ang binigay sakaniya ni Calista.

"Saan to?"

"Here, under my eyes." Calista pointed the place.

Dahan dahan ang pag apply ni Sylvester, He's doing it gently. Mas malaki ang kamay ni Sylvester kesa sa mukha ni Calista. Yet her face is being handled with care.

"I like the veins in your hands." Ani ni Calista. "Do you want to experience being the dom? I'll let you."

Napatigil si Sylvester and stared at Calista.
"Sige after this trip."

"No! Dapat ngayon." It's been so long since she did it with him. Kaya nga siya papayag, she wants him to do her.

"Cali, after this vacation." Sylvester said with finality.

Tumango nalang si Calista sakaniya.

Tapos na mag ayos si Calista, Sylvester did a good job and she's satisfied. Nag lalagay na lang siya ng tinted balm sa labi as a finishing touch.

"Sylvester."

"Hmm?"

She grabbed his nape and pulled his lips on to hers. Sylvester held her waist and pulled her closer while she's giving him a sloppy kiss.

"Strawberry?" Sylvester guessed ng matapos na sila sa halikan.

"Do you like it?"

"I don't know, isa pa nga." He cupped her face and pulled her into a kiss again.

She giggled between the kisses.

• • • •

"What is it George?" Cali crossed her arms as she ask the person infront of her.