𝑰.𝑬.𝑫

"So, the Walcotts were first

"So, the Walcotts were first...at least the first we know about. Four murders Sean, his brother and their parents. They were killed by a professional assassin called The Mute: weapon of choice, a military tomahawk. But then, the Mute was killed by Peter Hale after he tried to blow up Derek and Ava with a claymore mine that he put in a classroom. Next was  Demarco. He delivered a Keg to the party at Lydia's lake house...and got decapitated outside his car. And then, last night, twenty-three-year-old Carrie Hudson." Stiles explained as he, Ava and Scott stood around Stilinski's desk at the station looking at pictures from the murders.

"It's a Deadpool...a hitlist of supernatural creatures," Scott said pulling out a piece of paper. "This is only part of it...The Great still has to be decoded." 

"Who found this list?" Stilinski asked.

"Lydia," Stiles answered making Stilinski sigh.

"How?" He asked and Stiles pursed his lips.

"She wrote it...Actually, she transcribed it...without realising it..." He said and Stilinski raised his eyebrow at his son. 

"Banshee?"

"Banshee."

"Beautiful. All right, what are these numbers next to the names?" Stilinski asked.

"We're getting to that. First, you need to know that the code was broken with a cypher key." Stiles explained.

"Wait...You mean, like a...Like a keyword?"

"Actually a name," Stiles said slowly while glancing at Scott.

"Allison." He said in a brokenhearted whisper.

"Her name broke a third of the list," Stiles said.

"And now we think there are two other cypher keys," Scott said and Stilinski nodded.

"WHich will give us the rest of the names. Okay. So how do we get the cypher keys?"

"Same way we got the code."
"Lydia. She's been at the lake house all weekend, trying to find the other two keywords," Ava explained.

"You didn't know about Demarco or Carrie? And what about these other two names on the list...uh...Kayleen Bettcher and Elias Town? They're Werewolves, too?"

"I knew Demarco," Ava said. "And Deaton said that the Nemeton would draw supernatural creatures here."

"Here being Beacon Hills, or Beacon County? The population of Beacon Hills is just under thirty-thousand-" Stilinski explained only to cut off by Stiles.

"-And dropping." Stiles added making Stilinski give him a look that meant 'shut up'.

"But, if we're talking Beacon County, then you're looking at close to five hundred thousand. Look, how many Werewolves, Banshees, Kitsunes and whatever the hell else is out there are we talking about? And what if the next cypher key uncovers not twelve names but one hundred?"