chapter 1

,,what? You cant do this to me!!  I dont plan to get marrieddd ! I want to educate! Mother ple-"
,, THATS ENOUGH KIM NAMJOON! YOU ARE OMEGA AND YOU ARE GOING TO DO AS WE SAY! marriage is in one month.  No more  discussion! "
,, mother please...."
,, sorry my baby.... your father's right. You've just turned 18... soon your heat will come and you'll need someone by your side to take care of it. "
,, you know how it always was my dream to educate.... im not ready for a marriage.  I dont even know who she is"
,, he... baby its him. A member of aristocracy Kim Taehyung ."
,, Kim Taehyung? I've never heard of him before.  "
,, dont worry , we'll join him for dinner today. "
,, TODAY?! Mum please "
,, get ready . We'll go soon"

,,WHAT THE FUCK? IM GETTING MARRIED?! YOU'VE LOST YOUR MIND MOTHER?!"
,, Kim Taehyung i wont ever take that kind of behaviour.  You'll get punished pull yourself together!! You're getting married and thats the final!"
,, i have boyfriend! I love him. And i dont need some filthy omega!  "
,, we arranged your marriage 3 years ago . He has just turned 18. So marriage will be in one month. You have enough time to break up with him . I dont care.  Get ready . They'll join us for dinner. AND if i wont like any kind of thing you'll do  and you are dead."
,, and if i wont marry him? "
,, you'll lose everything.  I wont give you a cent. Did i make myself clear? Go get ready. They'll be here soon. "

**few hours later**
A carriage was already in front of big building.  It was big enough for a small town to live in . No matter how surprising it may be, but there lived only mother and son with few maids. 
,, Oh , Mr. And Ms. Kim , welcome'"
Taehyung's mother greeted Namjoon and his parents as she took them to guests room.
,,its nice to see you Mrs Lee. "
,, I'm so happy that we're finally gonna introduce them to each other. Namjoon,  what a nice gentleman you've become" she smiled softly looking at Namjoon elegant movements.  
They sat down as started talking about marriage forgetting that Namjoon was still there.
,, sorry Namjoon i got to carried away. Why dont you go and meet my son ,until dinner will be ready? " Namjoon wanted to refuse , cause he was scared and nervous going alone.
,, yeah that would be lovely.  " Mrs. kim continued looking strictly in Namjoon's eyes .
Mrs Lee signs maid to take Namjoon out.
For a minute Namjoon got so lost into  those amazing walls, decorated with paintings by most famous painters of all time. Art was something Namjoon could never deny.
,, Mr kim , can you wait here for a while? While i check on master.  " maid said shyly , waiting for Namjoon to answer, but he just nodded, too busy to look away from those works of perfection.  
,, I've seen , you quite liked this one. " Namjoon looked as he saw the most beautiful man he ever had.
,, yes. I've always been a fan of this. " he said awkwardly,  too shy to keep himself cool in front of this handsome man.
,, same as my brother.  He can sit there for hours and just look at those paintings.  "
,, im sorry and you are? "
,, my bad it came out rude. I'm Kim Seokjin, elder brother of Kim's " handsome man took Namjoon's hand and kissed him gently making his heart flutter. 
,, I'm Kim Namjoon. "
,, nice too meet you Namjoon . May i ask,  what are you doing here? "  Seokjin smiled lightly and looked directly at Namjoon's eyes making him blush and look away.
,, amm-i amm yyour brothers ffiance" 
,, i guess my brother's too lucky,  isn't he?" Namjoon melts into jins touch and smile as slightly brushes their hands together. 
,,Mr kim i cant find master. I think we should go back."  Namjoon turned back as soon as maid came.
,, he's not home right now. If i knew you were comming ,i would've stopped him. "  Seokjin said confused.  Taking Namjoon's hand and going to guests room .  They went in , Jin greeted Namjoon's parents and asked his mother.
,, sorry to interrupt.  Mother just a minute. " he signed to his mother to come out .
,, what? "
,, Taehyung went out an hour ago and said he wasn't gonna come back for a while "
,, WHAT?! AR-" she gasped and yelled , Jin trying too hard to calm her down .
,, that idiot im gonna kill himmmm. WHAT CAN I DO NOW?! Please Seokjin do everything to find him until we'll done dinner. "
,, okay mother ill try.  " Jin decided to help his mother.  He knew quite well about his brothers bad behaviour and was only one who could've deal with it easily. 
Namjoon totally forgot this whole mess.  As he was amazed by this mans man's elegance and beauty.  He thought that it was love at first sight......