Chapter 8

Summary:

Uh so- I forgot to like-...say what outfit Takemichi was like, wearing. It's a long white hospital-like gown and he's wearing just boxers underneath. Aight read the chapter :D Also sorry for a late-ass chapter-

WARNING: VIBRATORS, CHOKING, NON-CONSEXUAL TOUCHING, BUTT STOMPING, ETC

"I'm just bored and just like the hide-and-seek game we played before, we're playing another game. Only you get no rewards if you win and punishments if you lose~."

Never mind, I should've just stayed in my room.

Why isn't this pink haired mother fucker letting my arm go!?

"I'm not hungry nor am I bored enough to play your stupid game-!"

*growls*

"..."

"..."

"Are ya sure doll?" Sanzu teased.

YOU STUPID STOMACH! FIRST IN FRONT OF THE FUZZY HAIRED TWINS AND NOW IN FRONT OF PINK PSYHCO BITCH!

My face erupted to a red tomato, my mouth stuttering for any other excuses. I was pulled forcefully to Sanzu, falling on his lap as he hugged me close to him. I flinched feeling his hard erection on my ass. Oh hell no! I'm already in pain from being raped by Mikey and I don't need another fucking! I thrashed in his hold, trying to get out but Sanzu didn't let me go. I shuddered feel his hot breath in my ear, breathing heavily as he rubbed his hard erection on my ass, practically making me grind on him.

"Takemitchy~. Your ass feels so good grinding on me~, make me wanna fuck you right now~." Sanzu muttered, horny voice speaking and nibbling on my ear.

I didn't want to admit it but it did feel good, but only a tiny bit! His mouth licked my ear before biting down on my shoulder, making me shriek.

"Get off Sanzu!" I yelled.

"Why should I? Your getting hard too~." He smirked, palming my dick.

My breath hitched as I felt him rubbing and palming my clothed dick.

"U-um, your dessert and tea are here."

We both looked back to the butler dude holding a tray with parfait and a bag of pink vibrators. I'm glad he interrupted but I'm pretty sure whatever Sanzu's about to do is worse then what he did just now. He set the parfait and tea down and gave the bag to Sanzu who looked annoyed that he interrupted his fun time.

He just ripped it open the bag messily in front of me, letting some of the vibrators fall on my lap and the rest onto the floor-...is he dumb?

"What doll?"

"What do you "what"? Just open it like a normal human being!"

Ugh, is he one of the reasons Bonten has shitty security? Sanzu pushed me onto the floor like the bitch he was, my head almost hitting the chair neaby.

"What the fuck!? I could've bashed my head shithead!" I screamed, pissed.

Sanzu foot force my stomach onto the ground with force, making me groan in pain.

"Ow, ow ow ow ow ow!" I repeated, feeling the heel of Sanzu's shoes dig into my back.

Is this bitch trying to give me back damage!?

"You really look better like this Takemichi~. Below me like a pathetic bitch in heat" Sanzu said, removing his foot.

Before I could stand up, Sanzu squatted down behind me, pushing me back down.