Chapter 10

(Dipper pov)

Bill keeps one arm around my waist holding onto my as I drive us through the ocean on time. "How do you know where they will go?"

"The day that the Red Queen hit her head, she was running and it looked like she was crying. If I had to guess, I would say she got into an argument with her sister and blames her for the accident."

"And then when their father gave the crown to the White Queen instead, she blamed her even more for not only causing her head to get big but also for losing her kingdom. She also blamed me and my family because I was the one who laughed. But why didn't she just come after me? I was the one who laughed, not my family."

"She probably couldn't find you during all the chaos of the Jabberwocky attack and she did swear vengence on your entire family."

"But she had years to do anything to me. She had me captive 5 years ago and could have just ended me right there."

"Maybe she just enjoyed knowing the pain she had caused to you by making you think your family was dead."

"She is really fucked up then."

"Yes she is."

I go into the correct moment again, heading straight for the castle in the distance. "What are you doing? Shouldn't we land?"

"There isn't any time. If either of them see their past selves then who knows what the hell will happen. We need to stop that from happening. Just hold on."

He holds on to me tighter as we crash right through a window it knocking us off the handcar and onto the floor hard. I sit up looking at Bill, still holding the ant farm with his family to his chest. "You okay?"

"Just fine and dandy."

I help him up and pull him down the hallway, finding the White Queen standing there with a look of horror on her face as she looks into a room. I peek into the room and see that this red moss stuff has grown over everyone and everything in in the room including the Red Queen, children versions of both the queens and their mothter.

Bending down I pick up the Chronosphere off the ground. I roll it farther down the hall as it gets bigger and Bill gets in it. Seeing the red moss start to move towards us I grab the White Queen's arm.

"Your majesty, we have to leave now."

"I'm not leaving her."

"I'll help get her out of here but we have to do it now." I help her drag the Red Queen into the Chronospere before starting it up and getting us the hell out of there.

I drive us back through the ocean of time as fast as a I can for the last time. I get us back to Time's castle the moss not far behind.

I grab the Chronosphere before tightly grabbing Bill's hand and run into the castle. "Come on! We have to put it back or else Wonderland is no more!"

We run through the castle into the room with the Great Clock when Bill shoves me forward. I look behind me seeing the red moss crawling up his leg. "Run, Dipper, run!" He manages to say, reaching to me as the moss covers him completely.

"Bill!" Tears spread down my cheeks as I am helpless to do anything but watch.

I scramble up to my feet running for my life, only a few feet away from where I had stolen the Chronospere in the fist place.

I reach out to it with the Chronosphere in hand as I feel a cold numbing feeling spread from my leg thoughout my entire body. It feels like everything goes numb including my lungs. I can't breath as a cold darkness over takes my entire vision.