Chapter 2

here's chapter 2 :D alright , alright I updated late sorry here u go ...

___

Chloe's P O V 

I searched quickly around me to look at anything but him,Jack.

he was doing this special  hand-shake with other boys and when I say other boys I mean popular boys aka jerks , like him . and all those popular girls around him flirting and trying so hard to get his attention. it sickened me .but he seemed to enjoy it . I felt this feeling , disgust ? yes .jealousy ?

Chloe stop thinking this way he's a jerk he was your childhood crush . he doesn't even talk to you like before.like we were never even friends . or best friends .

I shook away  those thoughts out of my head and continued walking with Finn . funny how thye're twins but so massively different . then I saw sophie my other bestirred we're like sisters I swear . anyways she was blond with big beautiful green eye, she was slim and medium height .

sophie approached us and gave me a hug .

" aaaaah Chloeee I missed you omg " 

"can't....breathe.."I said struggling to get the words out "anyways we saw each other 2 days ago sophie " I say rolling my eyes with a small smile 

"I know" she says and shruggs " it's not wrong to show love Chloe , plus I saw everyone is hugging and being kind  and fake complimenting each others as if they haven't seen each other since years so why not get in the atmosphere" 

"haha you're crazy" I say 

"and you love it " she replies

then her eyes go to Finn's direction 

"OH MY GOD Finn I missed you" note that we saw each other 2 days ago like I said.

then she hugged him .also strangling him. 

"heeyy Sophie " hugging her back, well trying to.

"missed ya too soph "

"guys lets head inside " I say with a grin because of sophie .

I try my best to avoide Jack heading inside the school then I reach my locker  to take my books out .Sophie and Finn were babbling about something unimportant so I really haven't paid much attention . when I got the books . I realized I should go to the bathroom to check how I looked . what ? dont judge me .

anyways i excused myself and went heading to the girls restroom 

and then I bumped in someone ......oh gosh no 

not him please 

why does this happen to me ? 

____

so stupid chapter I know sorry  and short 

anyways 

comment / vote / point any mistake :)

love ya'll xoxo