Sofia's 17th birthday

Hey guys, this is my first time to write a story I hope you'll like it .
And sorry if I have some wrong grammars in this story, I'm not actually an expert, English speaker and writer, but I still hope you'll love it.
And also for the readers of the lost princess, uhm, I already deleted it, It's because the whole script of it is a Total ERROR so I substituted this.

-Iman

_____

"Hey,lets go we're going somewhere"Tyler said excitedly while running with Sofia pulling her hand.

"where are we going Ty?tell me, now"Sofia replied like irritated while Tyler covers her eyes with a blindfold.

"no,I can't ,it needs to be a surprise"Tyler said smiling,while escorting her the way.

"surprise?what surprise?"Sofia asked curiously while letting Tyler escort her.

after walking a long distance ,Tyler stopped her and removed the blindfold in Sofia's eyes.

"surprise!"Sofia's friends shouted,including Tyler.Sofia was really surprised ,she didn't even know that It's her birhtday.

"happy 17 birthday princess Sofia,blow your candles and make a wish"Tyler picked up Sofia's mini cake with a simple candle lighted on the top, and face it to Sofia.

Sofia closed her eyes a little moment,making a wish,then opened it again and finally,she blew the candle.
There's a moment of silence then

"what are you wating for guys, lets eat...!"Tyler broke the silence.

Suddenly Tyler picked an icing from the cake and wiped it on Sofia's face.

"hey,what is that for Mr.Ty!?"Sofia asked angrily.

"then take it back ...Princess Sofia"Tyler replied with laughter.

Sofia then picked another icing from the cake then wiped it on Tyler's face, until they all do the same thing with each other,running around the table with icing on their faces.

After that,they ate their food, Tyler is serving food to their friends with Sofia helping him.
That surprise is actually all Tyler's plan.
Sofia and Tyler became friends ever since they were 8.They met in the nearby river,when Sofia was so upset because her father and mother has a business work with some soldiers of the other kingdom,and can't have time with her.She feels lonely that day,her maid tried to comfort her, but it didn't worked,she really wanted to bond with her parents ,but as the queen and king,they are too busy,maintaning their kingdom peacrful and rich(they rule their kingdom straightly). She then decided to go to the nearby river, she tried to pass through it ,but when she reached the middle of the river which has a heavy flow, she slipped and got out of balance,she tried to regain her balance, but the flow is too heavy,until she's been carried away by the river .She tried to stop herself by holding on the rocks that she passed on, but It's no use, her hand slips off the rock because of the green algae grown on it,she's already heading through a waterfall,she thought It's too late,that It's the end of her,she closed her eyes. Suddenly, a boy with a semi long blonde hair came to rescue her,he holds on a rock ,one arm, and his other arm grabbed Sofia's hand and pull her out of the river, she opened her eyes,and saw the boy.It's Tyler, he saved her life, that is when their friendship started,first ,they became friends first,then best friends.They share problems and secrets with each other,Sofia also met some of Tyler's other friends named, Leo and Tobias.They made a good group,also with Sofia's friends Tania and Baby.

_____

"that's delicious!"Tobias said with a loud burp,then the others start to laugh.

After they did some games ,had fun, Sofia is really happy she laughed and laughed with her friends.But then she remembered the time.

"Uhm,Ty,maybe I have to go, father and mother is waiting at the palace"Sofia said when she noticed the time.

"ok, uhm, see you later... if you have time"Tyler replied with a little sadness

"ok, Thank you for your surprise too, I really like it, and... I'm really surprised"

"nah...that's nothing ,I always do this, every birthday of yours"Tyler said with a little smile
Sofia hugged Tyler tightly and said"you are really a great friend Tyler,thank you very much for caring"

Tyler became speechless because of the hugging,when she realised him she continued.

"bye then guys,oh,and Ty,watchout for frogs when you go back to your home,ok"Sofia joked while running towards the palace.

"huhh,if she just knew"Tyler whispered with confusion.

"hey Tyler, come and help us here cleaning would you?"Leo shouted from behind him.

After those years of being friends,those times that they share problems and thoughts ,and solve them together .Tyler already fell inlove with Sofia.He just doesn't have a courage to say his feelings to Sofia.

_____

Sofia arrived to the palace ,she decided to go to her room.She passed the hallways, her sandals sounds when she take a step.She was wondering why is it so quiet,it should be busy in here, with soldiers and other authorised run back and fort in the hallway, She reached her room and changed her gown ,when she sat on the side of her bed,she noticed a note put above her lamp desk, she read it, when she finished reading she rolled her dark brown eyes and said "this must be another boring work meeting",she crumpled and throw the note to her back.She combed her sway semi black hair and went to the dining hall of the palace, where the meeting is held.She passed through the garden, then another hallway, she then entered the last door of the hallway, where the dining hall is located.
When she opened the door,a big surpise is waiting for her.

"SURPRISE PRINCESS SOFIA!happy 17th birthday!"all the authority persons ,and most specially her mother and father shouted.

Sofia didn't expect this kind of surprise ,she always thought that her parents will forget her very special day every year.Tears almost fell from her eyes.
the king and queen then step forward to Sofia, the authorities made way for them, when her parents is near to her, she hugged them very tightly"thank you mother,father ,I thought you will forget, you surprised me, I love you very much, mother, father"Sofia said, her tears in her cheek, but her mother stopped it by pressing her thumb on Sofias both cheeks,"you're very welcome my dear, and why would we forget the special day of our princess"her mother said, then suddenly her father continued"we love you Sofia, always remember that"the 3 of them made a sweet and tight group hug.

"your majesty we have more guests arriving"one of the maids interrupted the king.

"come on now dear let us greet your special guests"the king said to Sofia.

after greeting the guests, they ate a special dinner together .Sofia made also a short speech thanking her mother and father.
After the simple party,Sofia's time to rest now, she's about to sleep when someone knocked at the door.
"come in"Sofia said,when the door opened, she saw her mother.
"oh mother ,what is it?"Sofia then asked

"I... just forgot to give you this sweety"her mother held a small but presentable box,Sofia opened the box and saw a gold necklace with a heart pendant and a simple designed lace ,very beautiful,her mother then she continued"It's my birthday gift to you my dear,thats very special you need to keep it"

"thank you mom!I really like it"Her mother then put the necklace to Sofia then whispered"keep it dear it will make you powerful"

"what do you mean mother?what power"

"Uhm... I need to go my dear,your father is waiting, good night sweety have a sweet dreams"her mother interrupted the question, she kissed Sofia's forehead then hugged her,before she closes the door, she smiled to Sofia sweetly.

Sofia then placed the necklace box in her cabinet,lied on bed until she finally slept because of her very busy day.