Warf

He rest his whole body to his sheet and stared at the beautiful night sky with his palms behind his head that is resting. He removed his white pointed hat and put it on his belly. He can see billion of stars, twinkling with different colors, and the constellation that appears when he concentrate looking at the stars.
He waited for this moment to come, to find his family, his friends, and the kingdom that he lives on.He is been totally lost. He don't have any memories on how to go back to his home. His mother died last 3 years ago, when he was 15, because of an unknown sickness.thats why he's very lonely now.He is already 18 now. He spent his three years alone in his house and only go outside to hunt food.It's the good thing he already can manage his life all alone, he can survive without asking others help. And he became tough and strong in an early age. His mother told him about their true home before she died,the Kingdom named 'Dwarf land'.But that's all, she hadn't said anything of who he really is? Or which way to go to their kingdom, she died before she can say more things about him.

Warf turned to the sleeping Tyler a few feet away from him. He always snores very loud, facing the sky, his position with his one hand behind his head, and his one leg folded and the other straight, a position like a normal adult boy sleep.
He always get to think when focusing on Tyler's face. He feels very different about him, it's like they are in the same situation, and also his name ,it's quite familiar to him. He don't understand but, he can figure it out during their travel. Actually Warf still don't know what is Tyler's mission and where is their destination.
Warf turned back to stare at the sky and sighed .

_____

"It's near... I can have this kingdom, I will unite all other black elves here in this wide palace. And we the black elves can be rich again, but not just rich but the richest kingdom of all!!"Lucifina almost shouted because of excitement of having their kingdom. She is sitting on a table chair, infront of her is a list of the kingdoms she already fell by her evilness.There are about 5 kingdoms in the list. She moves
She didn't known that Sofia was watching her by a small hole to Lucifina's room. She actually always watch her every night to know her other evil plans.
She need to get that list, it can help Tyler in his journey to make it faster. She don't mind on how to give it to Tyler, what she only knew that time, she need to get that list. She waited for Lucifina's next move. Lucifina then decided to take a sleep. Sofia followed Lucifina by her eyes and wait to look where would she hide the list to easily get it, if she have an opportunity. Lucifina went to the left where Sofia can't see because the hole is too small to see the whole room. But she heard a sound like a cabinet opening, maybe that is where she hid the list. Sofia waited again until the lights already went off. Sofia then decided to go back to her room, before anybody will notice.

_____

Warf  stared at the sky very long now, that he is like watching the stars and the clouds move, but he still can't sleep. He still think of the whole Dwarf land look like, like a paradise, with colorful gardens, and bright colored towers. He really wish to meet his same kinds,  a dwarf with overall white clothing. He just wanna stop his mind thinking that he is the last white dwarf living alone in the forest. He is still staring at the sky when he heard a weird sound from the trees many feet away from them. He ignored it because maybe it's just a friut fallen from the tree, he faced to the sky again, then he heard another sound. This time he decided to look what it is. He rose from his sheet a sat, he saw a 2 glowing like eye shape from the trees behind the sleeping travelers, where the sound is heard. He cleared his sight by rubbing his eyes by his hands. He then looked at the trees again wide eyed, like shocked, he still see the eye shape glow, after a moment of staring, trying to fihure out what it is, another pair of glowing eye shape appeared. Warf began to get nervous of what it is, he decided to wake the three travelers up, but by not moving. He made a 'psst' sound once but when the three still can't wake up, he made another 'psst' but still, nothing because of their loud snore.He then picked up a pebble then threw it hardly as he could to Tyler, but still nothing.
He then picked up his arrow and bow he made before her mother died. He hid behind a rock near his place and prepared one shot to what ever it is.
The eye shape glow grew more and more, he became really, really nervous. He threw another pebble to Tyler more hardly, it's a little good thing the pebble exactly shoot to his open mouth and now woke up.He stretched his body with a long sigh, making the creatures come out. Once it came out, Warf realized that the glowing eyes are from the wolves.

"shhh!! shut your mouth Tyler " Warf said in a low voice with the arrow ready to be released.