Your Enemy

You punched the wall and ended up putting a big dent into it. You heard clapping from behind you and turned around to confront the person. Dabi-" Tomura sent me to come and get you. So- you gonna corporate, or am I gonna have to make you." He said opening his arms. You turned away," Leave me alone Dabi, I don't want to hurt you." You said facing away from him. "I was afraid you would say that."

Suddenly you were pulled by your hair and dragged to the ground. "Kurogiri, portal." Dabi said. And you both were sucked into a portal and dumped onto the ground. You sat up on your knees to see the L.O.V hide out. You tried to stand up but Dabi kicked your knees to make you fall back down.

"What a waste Y/N." Tomura said standing up. " I really thought you were going to be on our side. Well- considering how the only thing we've done was make sure you stayed alive. But instead of manipulating the heroes, you fell in love with one." You dropped your head in shame. This stinging feeling in your heart. " Which is why we had to take precautions." Tomura said, you lifted your head to see the winged Hero. "Hawks?!" You said,fear in your voice. "I'm sorry-" He was cut off by a hand being shot through his chest...

Ashes flew in the air"no...no- KEIGO!!"

You launched up from your bed, throwing your covers off and screaming. " KEIGO!"
An instant later your door flew open and hawks entered the room. "What, what's wrong?!" He said looking at you.
You got up and ran into his arms and hugged him, tears streaming from your eyes."please don't leave, I'm so sorry." You said crying into his chest.
He pulled you into an embrace," I have no idea what your talking about, but I will never leave you."

"Promise?"

"Cross my heart."