my story

Now you know my name ive got a story to talk about and thats my teen pregnancy. I am 14 and I have a 4 month old baby,very young right? Any ways its all to warn young girls like you to wear protection when having sex with your boyfriend. Now let's begin......
It all starts here. Were at the beginning at the start of the semester and were all freshed up and ready for a new start. Me and my besties,chanelle and riri all meet up and go into class. Mr bats comes in the class and says "today's science lesson is about sex and cell's". Everyone starts laughing but me chanelle and riri just sit down on our phones texting the other girls in the other classes.
Mb: everyone quite this is important:@ this will teach you on how to be safe whrn having intercourse. (the fancy word teachers use instead of saying the "s" word.)
Me: nobody cares Mr Bats we all know what to do!!!
Riri: yh what miah just said.
Mb: miah and riri give me your phones now,you think I cant see you!
Both: NOOOO
Mb: GIVE ME YOUR PHONE NOW!!!
Both: ok....
That aint a good start to the day. So Mr Bats chats his crap and first period is over,finally.
Riri: can we have our phones now?
Mb: yes dont let me see them again girls.
Both: thankyou sir.
Mb: have a nice day girls.
Its second period and we do the same again with ms Nor.
Mn: if I see them again I will break them do you hear!
Both: yea ms nor
Mn: WHAT?
Both: yes ma'm.
Mn: thats what I thought!
Its break finally. Me,Riri and chanelle go and sit down and talk about the normal topic...BOYS!
Us three are mad about boys its our fav topic.
R: hay girls I like the jocks:-*.
Me: so do I like theyre super hot!
C: your not white,say there sexyyy!!
All: yeahhh
Me: I like omarion he is super sexy, hes got it all he is pure sex material!!
C&R: u go girl!!?
We all have a good time talking about that topic,it is soo much fun. As we go inside omarion comes and hugs me.
O: I heard what you said about me thanks Miah.
Me: you can't denie the truth can you?
O: especially about me.
Me: yeah
O: catch you later babe.
Me: see ya hotspice.

Riri and Chanelle get hiped up and start dancing. Miah you got a boyfriend booboo perhaps baby daddy says Riri dancing. God forbid says miah laughing her head off.
Its third period and omarion is in my dance class.
O: hay babe whats good
Me: nothing much just enjoying spending time with bae thats all.
O: cool lets sit down yeah.
Me: yeah b.
Mrs Marron is teaching us the worst dance ever. It's Tango!! Why?
Mrs Marron: get into pairs of 1 boy and 1 girl.
All: ok.
So omarion and miah get into pairs, josh and riri get into pairs and chanelle and Micheal get into pairs and they all start practicing. They all have a good time in dance because they spend their time with theyre boyfriends. Time for Recess! Recess is boring