Chapter 3

Should I add Demon King Yuuri to the harem?

I made him his own person.

If not that's okay.

I'm rewatching the series and he is way more dramatic than I remembered lmao

Will add scenes from/inspired by the manga too

JUSTICE.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

I was currently sleeping in my new soft and comfortable bed when I felt someone start shaking my shoulders.

I groan, sitting up half asleep

"Wolfram?.." I look up to see Wolfram as I rub the sleepiness out of my eyes with my hand. I look at the windows behind him and see it's early in the morning.

"Get dressed and come with me, I'll explain on the way"

Was all he said and walked out of my room. Ahh this was the time the village went up in flames and I meet adalbert again. I get up and stretch, finding my clothes and quickly get dressed. I don't bother to fix my bed hair and walk out of my room.

I see Wolfram with his arms crossed waiting for me. He looks up and 'tsk's.

"Seriously Yuuri, do you not know how to look decent when going out?"

He says walking over to me.

Excuse me?

I open my mouth to say something but got caught immediately off guard by Wolfram running his fingers through my hair in order to make it look a little less messy. It was a quick action and pats down my uniform, he turns around heading through the hallway.

"Well? C'mon."

I touch my hair unconsciously. Ah..

I quickly walk behind him, trying to take the small blush forming on my cheeks away before he could notice.

He then starts to explain why he woke me up and where we are going.

We go to where the horses are.

"Can I ride with you?" I ask

He looks at me confused.

"Can you not ride a horse?"

"So I can't ride with you?"

I immediately Dodge his question. He sighs and gets on his horse, signaling me to get on behind him. I smile and gently touch the horse and jump on.

I grip his shoulders as he makes the horse run towards the village.

I see a few of his own soldiers follow behind us.

"Hold on tight, what a whimp. You can't even ride a horse!"

Wolfram accuses.

I look away not answering, a sweat drop on my face. I can ride a horse...
I just wanted to use this chance to get close with Wolfram hehe...