Chapter 12

Skylar's POV

He'd knocked me out once again with that ridiculous dust. It had already been used on me enough. I'd said something to him that I couldn't remember. Hopefully, it was something snarky or something a badass would say. After all, I am a pirate.

I'd woken up by some loud banging sound. It sounded like a drum of some sorts. I sat up, noticing that I was in his bed, while there were pillows and a blanket on the floor.

I peered out from the tent and saw that they were putting food on some sort of log table.

"Are you hungry now?" Peter asked.

He had been standing outside the tent, obviously waiting for me.

"Maybe just a little." I mumbled. I flipped open the tent flap and walked towards the boys and like they had last night they just stared at me.

Peter whistled, catching everyone's attention, including mine.

"Now this is Skylar, she's going to stay with us for a while. Treat her nice. Otherwise, I'm going to have to be forced to hand out punishments."

I could feel my heart beating a little faster. Would he really give out punishments?

After all of us had eaten and cleaned up everything, I felt an arm wrap around my arm once more. Apparently, they liked grabbing me right there.

"Let go of me." I said. I looked up to see that it was Peter, "Of course it's you." I sighed, "What do you want, Peter?" I asked.

"Field trip remember?"

"Does that mean you must grab my arm?"

"Alas it does."

"And where are we even going?"

"I want to speak with your father about a deal but, according to Felix and Enzo, they think you should be there."

"Why?"

"How should I know?"

"How can you not know?"

"Because they won't tell me!"

I let out a chuckle, and thankfully he didn't hear it.

I got my arm free from him, but he grabbed my wrist this time, yanking me closer to him. Now that I think about it, I didn't realize his eyes looked like emeralds. Well, to be fair, I hadn't been awake a ton and kept running off to notice his eyes.

I saw him look towards someone, and they raced over towards us. He had freckles all over his face and arms. He had brown hair and had brown hair. Apparently, Peter liked boys with brown hair and brown eyes. After a moment, I felt my hands being pulled behind my back and I felt rope being tied again around them.

"What the hell, dude!" I shouted.

"Here's the thing I know you, you're going to get the first chance to run which means I need you to be tied up and possibly gagged." Peter calming responded.

"You don't know anything about me." I mumbled, making sure he hadn't heard me.

"We're leaving." Peter said, yanking me towards Felix, and I could feel a gag being tied around my face. I saw Peter sprinkle a different type of dust. Instead of it knocking you out, it made you fly. Felix had started to fly and in the air he threw me over his shoulder, and we started heading towards the Jolly Roger.

Once I saw the ship, I started squirming a little bit, but I immediately stopped. I figured if I moved too much, Felix would accidentally drop me, and I don't know how that would end for me.