Note From The Author

Hey guys it's me Vilina or you can call me Vili, I am soo new to story writing digitally, actually story writing is my hobby in the past but then I have stopped it cause of my higher education but recently due to lockdown I have discovered K-pop, K-drama, by that I also discovered C-drama.

But when I am a baby stan I knew only BTS and BLACKPINK many of my friends address me as "BTS fan" but they hype and watch K-drama a lot I be like "What y'all don't like BTS but love K-drama?" actually at first I didn't like k-dramas a lot cause I think its overhyped, like there are even more dramas worldwide but why people just like K-dramas alone? But now I do watched some k-dramas and liked it but mostlt I love the OST.

And due to my friends pressure I started watching drama, they mostly recommended me "My girlfriend is an Alien" and a fact it's awesome but then I got to know that is Chinese drama so then there were many dramas in my feed and that's how I found "The Untamed" over many traditional dramas cause I was so sure in watching only cultural drama after giving a try to "My Girlfriend is an Alien"

And I would say "The Untamed" is something I watched without knowing i needed it and the fact is many ignore C-Dramas cause of having 30 plus episodes, but once when you watch it you would get that even 50+ episodes also cant make you get over it.

And enough with the long intro 😅 anyhow once again thank you for choosing my story. Actually the main reason I am writing this story is after watching "The Untamed" even when from the start I fell in love with Meng Ziyi that is Wen Qing, her personality, looks and Aura inspired me alot but unfortunately she died in the middle of this series I could not really accept the fact that Wen Qing is no more alive.

And then recently I got dreams of Wen Qing with some male roles 😁😅 I must say, due to that inspiration only I wrote this story guys hope you all will like it, I have seen soo many fan-made videos of Wen Qing with some male characters but i could not find any stories of her.

But guys in my story upto Wei Wu Xian's death it's same like series but then there will be some changes so I kindly request you all to first watch the series fully and read this story. And I am hoping for some Wen Qing x X shippers out there.

But guys i will be updating a bit slow cause I have school reopened again but I promise I will upload once a week and thank you guys bye! Love y'all ❤️❤️❤️