CHAPTER 5 Another platinum blonde

"Like I said Azumy, you've got no other go.", Nanami said yawning while tiredly laying on bed with his phone.

"Uh huh.....that would be correct.............Pretty much sums it up, yeah.....mmm.......we could do this all day honey, but we'll only be going in circles."

She finally hung up and Nanami rested his eyes.
Times like this makes him wonder if he is being a good parent figure. But matters are usually petty, insignificant, she made it so easy for Nanami. She may not always be out of trouble but Azumy is a well mannered girl, she always has been. 'So, why was it not the case during lunch today?' 'I can't believe she was so disrespectful, so out of character.' 'What is going on?' 'What am I missing?'

'Of course there's nothing missing. She's obviously being pushed to unleash all of her powers, forced to figure out what we've been failing to figure out for years now. What I actually don't understand is why she felt the need to channel it on Gojo. That is what is unusual here. I guess I'll talk to her later.' Now he was sound asleep.

                           ✧✧✧

"Seriously Azu, put the phone away. Do you want to watch the movie or not?", Megumi was getting annoyed.

"I'm going to Inumaki senpai's cafe.", she said as she got up and headed to the door.

'Of course you are.' He said nothing but huffed.

"Bye, I'll se-", but when she turned to look at him, he just intensely focused on the movie.

"I can stay and watc-"

"Nah, I'm sure you need your tea more."

"Spiky, I'm- I'm not being ungrateful. I'm really not. Damnit, I'm so stupid, that's exactly how it must look for you. I swear Megumi it's not-"

"It's fine Azu. I know how overwhelmed you must be with everything going on."

"Thanks for understanding. Really, thank y-"

"Just go already."

"Oh bloody hell, just let me finish one sentence, will you?"

"Yea yeah, you're blocking the TV view."

"While I'm there, I'm telling Maki one of you embo stories. I'm sure she'll pass it on to everyone."

"You wouldn't."

"Sure about that?"

"I will hit you."

"You can only try."

"Azu, don't you dare, I-"

"Can't hear you bubye."

                           ✧✧✧

Azumy arrived at Inumaki's cafe and in her sight was a very familiar setting which was mild and not hectic, just what she needed right now.