Character introduction

Hero

He is our hero

He is our hero. His name is Samvishal Santhosh. A strict police officer. High and handsome. He loves to travel a lot. His profession is everything for him after his parents. He hate the word "marriage" but he respects all the women equally. He is having different opinions when comes to love marriage. Responsible kid for both to his parents and society. His opinion on getting love from another women in the name of wife/ girlfriend is just fake/ untrustable one.

Heroine

She is our heroine

She is our heroine. Her name is Srinisha pradap. She is Studying in B.A (English) in Loyola College, chennai. Topper of the college. When comes to beauty she is a Picasso in that. She loves her friends and parents more than anything. Extrovert in nature. She loves love marriage even in detail she hates arrange marriage. Her only life goal is" oruthariye love panni avaraye kalayanam pannikanum".She loves to travel but with her loved ones only.

Other characters
Brundha: Sri's best friend

Shravan: Sam's best friend

Other characters will be revealed in further episodes.

What will happen when this two ended up in arrange marriage.

Excuse my flaws...

Ok now tell your opinions about this story. May i continue this story further?