chapter one

I am Natalie Parker, my few friends call me Nat. My friends are the only people who see the real side of me, others just don't take the time to realize.

Something that nobody knows is that I can play guitar. I have long dark hair and green eyes. My hair is almost black...I think it is, I'm not sure. I have talent in skateboarding but I'm not planning on taking it anywhere.

I live in a fairly large house with my little sister and my mum. My mum is like...NEVERRR... home. My dad...well It's a long story. I'll start here:

~FLASHBACK~

I was in the car with my mum and Briella, my sister, we were on our way to Nandos because it was Briellas seventh birthday. My mum was calling my dad to see if he was on his way yet. she put him on speaker phone.

"hello, jack?"

"what? oh hello" he greeted.

"hey are you on your way yet?"

"umm actually, sweety, I have to work at this site for one more hour I'm sorry." he explained, still on speaker phone. See...my dad is a construction worker, and right now they are bulding an 80 foot high building. Also know as 10 stories high.

"ohh okay, well we'll be there when you're done." she sighed.

"okay love you honey." I tried saying. My mum hung up and gave me and Briella an 'im sorry' smile.

An hour later my dad called. My mum put me on the phone because she didn't want to talk to him.

"hello. dad?"

"hey hun, how's Briella?"

"oh she's good." I said. I heard some yelling in the backround, I heard my dad yell his lungs out and he dropped the phone, I could hear the wind whooshing against it as it blocked out my dads falling voice.

"dad!! dad!? are you there!?" I tried saying but then I heard a few cracks and the line went dead.

We got another call a few moments later. I picked up frantically and found a rushing voice.

"hello?" a manly voice asked.

"yes who is this.?"

"first is this the Parker residence?"

"yes, why? who are you.?!"

"meet us up at St. Lawrence hospital, Mr. Parker is in critical condition!!!"

"what!! okay be there soon."

with that I hung up the phone, told my mum and we were off to the hospital.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

The last thing I remember of him, is looking at him on that hospitl bed broken, bloody, and bruised. The moment I saw him I had burst into tears knowing he was gone, and ever since then life has been rough on me. it was a really aweful way to die too....

Back to now...

I am upstairs in my room listening to Ed Sheeran. I love his music. He has an angel-like voice. I can sing a little bit, but not like him.

I picked up my guitar, set my I-Phone to The A Team and started strumming along. When the song was over I decided to go outside and practice some tricks on my skateboard.

I walked outside in my jean capris, black converse and a blue tanktop on, with a pink hoodie on top. Even though It's like...summer.

who cares, It's not like any hot guys live around here to hate the outfit that I hate myself righht?