chapter two

*NIALLS POV*

There we were. Just laying over the tub. Our feet were dangling over the edge. her arms were wrapped around my neck extremely tight.

Shr was keeping us up, only because my arms were locked in place. My hans set on the floor of the tub. Water up to my Biceps. Any moment, if my arms gave out, we would go crashing in.

We were staring into each others eyes until her little sister, Briella, walked in and gasped.

"oh, sorry, I forgot to turn off the bath water when I was done swimming my mermaid barbies in it."(AN- I did that when I was little haha)

"yeahh, thanks for warning us Bri" Nat joked. I couldn't help but laugh a little.

My arms eventually ended up giving out as I was trying yo push us up. We plunged into the water getting drenched. Briella started laughing like crazy and we came back to the surface watching her clench her stomach as her eyes were squinted shut.

Me and Nat ended up laughing along. We got out of the tub and she tiptoed quickly to the nearest hall closet, containing towels. She walked back to where I was and handed me the towel as we dried ourselves.

She gave me a pair of her dads old sweatpants that she tended to wear so he gave them to her. And then she gave me a poofed hoodie with a football team logo on it.

She left the bathroom as she let me change. I changed and left the bathroom a moment later and handed her the clothes. She skipped down the steps and went into the basement and shoved my clothes into the drier along with a sheet of fabric softener as she hummed a song.

She came back and walked right passed her room, which I was still in. She headed back to the same hall closet and pulled out about five towels. She walked into the bathroom and spread them across the floor.

She flipped the switch in the tub to drain all the water. I guess when I was changing in the bathroom, she was changing in her room. She looks so hot with what she's wearing right now.

She's wearing a purple tanktop that shows the bottom of her belly with a pair of adidas shorts. Her hair was in a bun while it stayed wet. (be quiet dirty minds.)

Man!!! I just want to wrap my arms around her and swing her around and throw her in a lake....ooooh ideaaaa. I thought in a sing-song tone.

"how about we got to the park?" I suggested happily.

"sure, let me change."

"ugghhhh!!! finee."

"what's the 'ugghhhh' for?" She said copying my tone.

"well, you look fine, I hate when girls wear makeup and worry about every single inch of their hair and clothing."

"I just want to put some capris on because It's kinda windy? And a hoodie so I'm not cold?"

"ohh...sorry."

"It's okay.!!" she said, her cheery voice back. She skipped merrily back into her room and came out with a sky blue hoodie that had 'Abercrombie' written across the chest. And Regular stretchy capris.

She turned and headed out the door and skipped down the street. I chased after her as I galloped up to her. After about twenty minutes of walking, we reached the park. She immediately walked towards the lake, yipee.

She went to sit down on the bench but before she could, I quickly threw my arms around her waist and lifted her off the ground. I didn't know there would me a park nearby. Nor there be a lake at it. I guess I'm just lucky.

I spun her near the lake as she screamed for me to put her down. Eventually I was a few inches away. I sped up and released her on command right when my arms were passing over the lake.